GleNergie

Madame X Tour | London

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Before we leave the London thread, I would like to share with you my stagedoor memories with pictures taken with cast.

On the first picture you can see the tshirt I invented for the tour, with my own Manifesto

(Ends in the back saying... but also a Madame X fan)

Wow! Great great pics of you and the cast! Well done. And I love your shirt too. Thanks so much for sharing everything that you have. For those of us who couldn't go, you took us right there. Thank you so much! Xxx

18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Before we leave the London thread, I would like to share with you my stagedoor memories with pictures taken with cast.

On the first picture you can see the tshirt I invented for the tour, with my own Manifesto

Wow! I love your t-shirt concept!

It makes you think just how multi-faceted we all are!

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Love the shirts! My friend Mark got some prints of the MX paintings! They are gorgeous!

11 hours ago, Enrico said:

By the way, was that you sitting behind Madonna in one of the beer bitch segments on insta???

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

By the way, was that you sitting behind Madonna in one of the beer bitch segments on insta???

Yes, but not right behind. It was Feb. 9 with Alan Cumming. I was on 6th row.

It was interesting to witness all the preparation for it. Alan was not totally convinced, he looks somehow preoccupied. As a matter of fact, the chat was not "fluid", wasn't it?

On my row Tim Rice was sitting, and we all were hoping M would sing You must love me to him, considering it was Oscar night.

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Yes, but not right behind. It was Feb. 9 with Alan Cumming. I was on 6th row.

It was interesting to witness all the preparation for it. Alan was not totally convinced, he looks somehow preoccupied. As a matter of fact, the chat was not "fluid", wasn't it?

On my row Tim Rice was sitting, and we all were hoping M would sing You must love me to him, considering it was Oscar night.

I do hope for more spontaneous moments like that in Paris!

Lovely memories @Enricoafter ALL the stress and anxiety of recent weeks:dead:

I'm glad you were able to get pictures with M's crew. I saw them walking around Marlborough Street but was too shy to ask them for a pic :cryin: Anyway, it's great to see how down-to-earth they are all, even though they're working for a legend in the industry.

16 hours ago, MarXus said:

I don't believe this at all.  She's too much of an attention whore. I don't mean that has a bad thing.  She knows where her bread is buttered. Live Nation will contract her as long as she's planning to tour. It will just be on a tour by tour basis.  I suspect that will be the same with any record company she's with.  The days of investing  of all this money in an artist are over.  People are so fickle and most companies would be insane to ever offer a million dollar deal over a course of several years as she did 10 years ago.  No, the next huge deal she'll be offered is a residency. I doubt she'll take a deal with Las Vegas though, but I would never say never.

I mean...she records and releases a new album every 4 years. That's hardly attention whore behavior. I do hope you're right!

She was going to direct 2 movies. One was canceled. Then there was another right? She was directing another one right? "She'll be helming Taking Flight about ballet dancer Michaela DePrince". But this was announced exactly 2 years ago. Is it safe to say the plan is also canceled? 

22 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I mean...she records and releases a new album every 4 years. That's hardly attention whore behavior. I do hope you're right!

She was going to direct 2 movies. One was canceled. Then there was another right? She was directing another one right? "She'll be helming Taking Flight about ballet dancer Michaela DePrince". But this was announced exactly 2 years ago. Is it safe to say the plan is also canceled? 

I don’t think so necessarily. Movies can take years to get off the ground. If you look back on the history of most films they have a rocky road to getting the green light. So it’s quite normal to be in development for years before filming starts. For eg, for how many years were we hearing about Wonder Woman before it happened? Or even Evita!

I would actually like to see her direct another movie because it’s something she wants to do and I think it would be good for her to take a break from music. I hate the idea of her doing another album for the sake of it. I’d rather her go into it inspired.

If she can fit in a Greatest Hits type tour in between that would be great but I’m not sure how keen on that idea she’d be. Once again, I’d rather she didn’t do it unless she really wants to. Obviously her career needs some damage control but if she’s not willing then she shouldn’t bother. I don’t want to see her reluctantly going through the motions.