Making crave chart on Hot 100

Rebeland

WE NEED at least 10m US streams to make Madonna chart again, since she’s getting a lot of radio airplay. Pls support and Stream Crave on paid services. I have lots of Spotify accounts. If you’re up to support and stream crave 24/7 reply to this!! KEEP REQUESTING on big radio stations

If you haven’t Spotify account i will give you one . The song debuted at #19 on AC chart we can make this chart please help 

8 minutes ago, ClassicMadonnaFan82 said:

I will stream Crave continuous. until album launch. Hope it helps. Making me so sad seeing Madonna so ignored due to her age.

She needs just 10k US fans to stream a song 10 times/day for a week to enter Hot 100. I don't think she doesn't have them.

Just now, Régine Filange said:

Isn't just about that. If her fans won't stream, she won't chart. Radio play her.

Yeah, I don't understand what the streaming deal is. I'm 44 years old now and have been streaming for years. Would argue that my generation helped start streaming and digital downloads. Makes me sick to see Madonna struggling with this.