Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's difficult to say. Apparently they needed more time to fix the stage, but the breaks are short...

NY-Chi: 3 days off

Chi-SF: 4 days

SF-Vegas: 1 day only

Vegas-LA: 1 day only

LA-Boston: 4 days

Boston-Phil: 3 days

Phil-Miami: 2 days

But from M' yesterday instagram it looks like the set is ready and they are already rehearsing inside the theatre...

23 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It's difficult to say. Apparently they needed more time to fix the stage, but the breaks are short...

NY-Chi: 3 days off

Chi-SF: 4 days

SF-Vegas: 1 day only

Vegas-LA: 1 day only

LA-Boston: 4 days

Boston-Phil: 3 days

Phil-Miami: 2 days

But from M' yesterday instagram it looks like the set is ready and they are already rehearsing inside the theatre...

I'm so nervous. This is my first time getting to see her and it's taken nearly every cent I have. I used all of my vacation too just for this trip. 

6 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-ent-madonna-madame-x-concerts-chicago-theater-1015-20191015-wvplby2rufh53fkjy4dbxvcog4-story.html

Madonna is in Chicago this week — with a show that doesn’t start until 10:30 and runs more than two hours. Fans aren’t happy.

david letterman smoking GIF

• madgefan featured and pinned this topic
8 hours ago, libraguy_1020 said:

Hello everyone,

I am in Chicago and my birthday is October 20th. I am unfortunately tight on funds. If on the off chance anyone has a ticket to spare please let me know, I would love to go to any of the dates she is here in Chicago!

Joe :-)

You should enter the Icon contest every day.  You have a really good chance of getting tickets that way. :)  Good luck!

Hope everyone in Chicago has a blast! <3 

16 hours ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-ent-madonna-madame-x-concerts-chicago-theater-1015-20191015-wvplby2rufh53fkjy4dbxvcog4-story.html

Madonna is in Chicago this week — with a show that doesn’t start until 10:30 and runs more than two hours. Fans aren’t happy.

Lmao, this is SO funny and makes Madonna fans sound like ancient relics tbh. It should literally be a non-issue when the start time is stated ahead of the show. 

Edited by Hydrangeas Up Your Ass (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Lmao, this is SO funny and makes Madonna fans sound like ancient relics tbh. It should literally be a non-issue when the start time is stated ahead of the show. 

you can argue that it's advertised *now*.  regardless, it's still rude AF that she starts at 10:30pm.  There is literally no reason why she can't do 45 mins earlier and cut all the complaining people have.  To the vast majority of people in attendance, it is an annoyance.

28 minutes ago, scion said:

Oh without a doubt.

I can’t imagine doing my job in front of my parents, it must be very nerve wracking!

You do get used to it and forget they are there. When I first started performing as an adult it took a while for me to be myself in front of my parents. Now they are part of the crowd lol

I'd say after her father witnessed BAT she prob doesnt get nervous in front of family

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic