Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

On 9/4/2019 at 11:00 PM, Jackfromohio said:

Mine is s long story. I bought the Come Alive ticket and I’m Loge 4, BB 403. Here’s the deal. I’m scared to death of heights and they won’t let me exchange it for one on the lower level. There are tickets down there that are like $300-$500. I paid like $1,200+. I went to the theater, did the tour in June and had s severe anxiety attack. I’m supposed to go October 21st. - Jack

OMG you suffer from vertigo, it's terrible, my mother can't even climb a ladder so I know. Maybe you should ask your doctor for a health certificate. That may help

Edited by White Crow (see edit history)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Is anyone going tonight?

Great seats at low prices! Main floor row A at 195$ :silly:

Icon lottery is also back for tomorrow!

Where do you find these cheaper tickets? Whenever I check Ticketmaster they are very expensive. I am going to an LA show but would love to find cheap tickets for other shows!

The show on Sunday October 27 is struggling to sell out. Do you think she'll be able to sell all those seats in such short notice? IF she doesn't get rave reviews from the Chicago press tomorrow morning I doubt it will happen :eyes: Unless Live Nation decides to lower the prices for this one.

Untitled.jpg

36 minutes ago, madgefan said:

The show on Sunday October 27 is struggling to sell out. Do you think she'll be able to sell all those seats in such short notice? IF she doesn't get rave reviews from the Chicago press tomorrow morning I doubt it will happen :eyes: Unless Live Nation decides to lower the prices for this one.

Untitled.jpg

have tickets to this and worried it'll be cancelled.  That's a lot of seats.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:17 AM, digitalfreaknyc said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-ent-madonna-madame-x-concerts-chicago-theater-1015-20191015-wvplby2rufh53fkjy4dbxvcog4-story.html

Madonna is in Chicago this week — with a show that doesn’t start until 10:30 and runs more than two hours. Fans aren’t happy.

Chicago has a curfew for under 17?? wtf

17 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Chicago has a curfew for under 17?? wtf

What is the problem? Most city/town/states have curfews for people underage?

57 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Untitled.jpg

Still a couple of weeks away.  I'm sure it will fill. 

Ticketmaster has made me ill. I've wound up with 3 extra tickets CC orchestra (I'm in the pit). Tried to resell the tickets but TM is forcing them to be listed at TWICE the current retail value... This is after over 2 hours of delays before they were posted. Unless someone REALLY needs a ticket I'm out 2100 USD. Show begins in 3 hours. 

14 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

Ticketmaster has made me ill. I've wound up with 3 extra tickets CC orchestra (I'm in the pit). Tried to resell the tickets but TM is forcing them to be listed at TWICE the current retail value... This is after over 2 hours of delays before they were posted. Unless someone REALLY needs a ticket I'm out 2100 USD. Show begins in 3 hours. 

How did you end up with so many. ? if they’re gonna go to waste maybe make someone’s day in the balcony and give them the others?

Just now, SimonVenekeo said:

How did you end up with so many. ? if they’re gonna go to waste maybe make someone’s day in the balcony and give them the others?

Long story short I received an upgrade (for a fee) and the other tickets remained on my account. 3 people... 6 seats. Had I known this earlier I would have posted this so other people would have been aware and I could have lent a hand. Ah, well. At the end of the day I still didn't pay as much as I would have per ticket in the pit through TM.

6 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

I was just very surprised, looks like it is common in America but its very unusual across most democratic countries outside of emergency situations. Is it actually taken seriously and enforced?

I'm sure it is at concerts and stuff, but I used to go out walking past midnight and it was never an issue for me. And I live in Utah which is a very strict state in comparison when it comes to that

Omg I can't wait for her to come to Los Angeles!!!

(I should probably start a thread for the L.A. shows soon lol)

So I still haven't bought my tickets but I'm about to spend a whole paycheck on her for floor seats, maybe even Pit. Any advice as to when I should consider buying tickets? Like do I buy them this week ASAP or buy them days before the intended show I wanna attend (November 12 at The Wiltern, L.A.) Will prices drop as the show approaches and from which website should I get them from considering the prices etc? Ahhh decisions! But Madonna is so worth it! 

source.gifsource.gif

11 hours ago, madgefan said:

Untitled.jpg

3 possibilities.

Move everyone from the top balcony to the stalls. 

Give away tickets to the empty show like they did in Brisbane for RHT.

cancel the show.

I asked the exact same question with a screenshot of this show a few weeks ago and was called a hater. Not sure why, I’ve done exactly the same thing as you, for the same reason, to generate discussion.

Personally I think they will move fans down to the stalls and reduce the remaining seats. I can’t imagine playing to a theatre full of free ticket goers would feel particularly good. 

From MTribe:

The first Madame X show at The Chicago Theatre ended at nearly 1:30 AM with a start at 10:53 in the night of Wednesday, 16 October.

No major changes in the show to be reported, and a lot more talking by Madame X then the first Brooklyn dates.
The Polaroid went for $3,600, and the beer fan Madonna sat beside last night was Chris Rock.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic