Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

2 hours ago, scion said:

3 possibilities.

Move everyone from the top balcony to the stalls. 

Give away tickets to the empty show like they did in Brisbane for RHT.

cancel the show.

I asked the exact same question with a screenshot of this show a few weeks ago and was called a hater. Not sure why, I’ve done exactly the same thing as you, for the same reason, to generate discussion.

Personally I think they will move fans down to the stalls and reduce the remaining seats. I can’t imagine playing to a theatre full of free ticket goers would feel particularly good. 

yeah, I think they will upgrade people and I notice price reductions have already started happening

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, apj said:

yeah, I think they will upgrade people and I notice price reductions have already started happening

This stuff is often guarded from performers for that reason. Now for sure it's Madonna so she probably insists on knowing everything about everything. But I doubt they will be informing the whole cast.

6 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Attendants are reporting that when Madonna talked to Chris Rock last night she said she had a brother called like that and that he was an alcoholic and drug addict :ahh:

0c3468730e386b6662c0d97128101167.jpg

Haha! She cracks me up!!  (Btw, this look and dress was out of this world beautiful and one of my most faves ❤️❤️❤️)

8 minutes ago, scion said:

It’s bullying. It’s so so cruel. He’s obviously really troubled and calling somebody out for their addictions before an audience just strikes me as very very cruel.

Very disappointing to hear... it’s none of the audience’s business.

Christopher Ciccone wrote himself in his book that he was an addict. Madonna's been called out a number of times by the tabloids because 'she doesn't care about her brothers' when  she actually gave them some help back in the day. She's shared private matters onstage throughout her career, you don't like it then don't listen.

I wouldn’t. It’s cruel behaviour. 

I think you’d have to be a pretty nasty human being to actually find any humor in it. I’m actually so disappointed, she seems to preach love for humanity but she doesn’t present as somebody who cares for any people at all, her children aside. She’s so changed from the person she was in IGTTYAS... At least around then you could believe she actually cared about people. 

I’m sure the show was great otherwise though :)

30 minutes ago, Fighter? said:

????? in what context? 

I'm quoting someone who was there last night

She talked alot about alcohol last night - how she comes from a line of alcoholics, it is ironic her father has a vineyard, that she started drinking when she started living in Portugal, and she talked alot about her warm beer and how it was 'warm and salty but not small' - pun intended

-- swimtoshore

1 minute ago, scion said:

I think you’d have to be a pretty nasty human being to actually find any humor in it. I’m actually so disappointed, she seems to preach love for humanity but she doesn’t present as somebody who cares for any people at all, her children aside. She’s so changed from the person she was in IGTTYAS... At least around then you could believe she actually cared about people. 

Thank you! That's so sweet of you. And I'm really sorry for getting Madonna's sense of humor after aaaaaaaaall these years. I feel like a criminal now. :Madonna054:

Christopher has done some mean things to Madonna including writing a book with sensationalism and lies in it only wanting to profit from her. So he's got what's coming to him from Madonna even though I wish she had said nothing as now some people will go on endlessly on this now as if she's the devil himself. Please. 

Just now, Voguerista said:

Christopher has done some mean things to Madonna including writing a book with sensationalism and lies in it only wanting to profit from her. So he's got what's coming to him from Madonna even though I wish she had said nothing as now some people will go on endlessly on this now as if she's the devil himself. Please. 

I wouldn’t go that far, but his book came from a clearly mentally disturbed place. He’s obviously not well, or wasn’t at the time. nothing in his book struck me as being written to poke fun though, it seemed just brutally honest from his own perspective - which seemed likely jaded. 

It’s sad, but I personally don’t like to see people’s addictions and personal circumstances ridiculed, no matter how horrible they may present. 

if you’re comfortable finding pleasure in it, fine... but ask yourself would you like it if you were ridiculed in the same way, or somebody you care about. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic