Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

From MTribe (see previous post):

The second Madame X night at The Chicago Theatre started at 11.05 PM and finished at 1.30. It was another great show, with no major changes to report and a new record for the Polaroid that went to Rad, a dentist from Montreal, who bought the selfie Madonna took on stage moments before for $8,000. She seemed super elated at how generous he was and mentioned him a few more times during the show.

For the beer fan moment Madonna chatted with Neil, the fan from the UK that many of us are happy to call a friend. Here’s what happened, in his own words:

After we had an exchange about sharing the beer she told me she felt like we’d just had sex. We had some banter back and forward and she asked me about my star sign. I said cancer – she asked if I was loyal, I said yes, she asked if I was super emotional, I said yes, she asked if I cried a lot, I said only after sex with you. Coming up with one liners with the Queen staring into your eyes is hard!

More at http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/coming-up-with-one-liners-with-the-queen-staring-into-your-eyes-is-hard/

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Wonderful moment to be the Beer Bitch and be cheered on by so many friends in the audience. :)

Neil x

So happy for you and you handled it so well with her staring at you. I would have passed out for sure in that moment. Loved your review so much! Thank you!! 

I'll be going to the concert on the 21st. I am kind of upset because this was one of the original dates she posted months ago. I paid about 158 dollars for balcony seats, since it was in my budget. About 3 weeks ago, I saw tickets that were the SAME price (158 dollars) for the main floor on the 27th (one of the new dates). I've been meaning to sell my ticket for Monday's show, but no one has bought it. I may just go twice because I do worry the 27th may cancel due to poor ticket sales. I think tickets will decrease in price for that date, so I may just upgrade to better seats, if that's what happens. I can't expect her cancelling. She may just drop down prices to fill in the theatre. 

30 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Another beautiful photo and video clip from Madonna.,,.

Loving all these little phone video clips from her team!

This one reminds me exactly of the Crazy For You emotional ending from the Virgin Tour concert video when she puts her hand on her face and cries omg. Just wow! She is just so beautiful!

On 10/19/2019 at 12:44 AM, scion said:

It must certainly be rewarding for your years of dedication :thumbsup::fire:

Im curious, how does it compare to you meeting the other acts you’re very supportive of? I.e Belinda, Bananas?
Better? 

I know Belinda and the Nana's personally, so it's different. Ive only met Madonna twice before the show-chat, and both times were fleeting. Of course, she recognises her long term fans who she likes who do multiple shows but this was on a different level - she was half in character, half not during the exchange. When they told me it was happening I was half scared it wouldn't live up to my hopes - but she didn't take me down, she complemented me, our banter was cheeky and eye-to-eye. She fell out of character a few times, we laughed. I couldn't have asked for more. I was still shaking when Guy came to find me afterwards. Happy fan here. Elated. 

Edited by andifeel (see edit history)

7 hours ago, andifeel said:

I know Belinda and the Nana's personally, so it's different. Ive only met Madonna twice before the show-chat, and both times were fleeting. Of course, she recognises her long term fans who she likes who do multiple shows but this was on a different level - she was half in character, half not during the exchange. When they told me it was happening I was half scared it wouldn't live up to my hopes - but she didn't take me down, she complemented me, our banter was cheeky and eye-to-eye. She fell out of character a few times, we laughed. I couldn't have asked for more. I was still shaking when Guy came to find me afterwards. Happy fan here. Elated. 

Haha excellent! I’m glad it worked out as wonderful for you as you’d hoped!.. and I’m thrilled to read so far that it’s happening to some of the fans that have really dedicated their time year on year, tour on tour... wonderful indeed! I don’t buy into the taking fans down thing, I find it cruel, so I’m glad she was as nice as she could be with you - id hate for someone to finally get that chance and then for her to be a complete nightmare with them. It’s select humor. I’m afraid mine and Madonna’s humor are polar opposites, so if it were me (lmao miracles like that don’t happen, it’d be a sunny day in Scotland before she met my hating ass) I can imagine I probably wouldn’t get the same thing out of it unless she was completely broken from character!

It sounds silly but do you think she might re-meet certain fans? You never know Neil, you might end up meeting her yet again before the tour is over! Just remember, act surprised!

And I knew you were on recognised and acknowledge terms with those artists, I didn’t know you knew them perfectly! I’m off to see the gorgeous Siobhan Fahey in a few weeks time and absolutely can’t wait, great seat too! Ah well, my last concert before Madame X I do believe... well except Jane McDonalds Xmas show! 

10 hours ago, Mark Collins said:

She looks so stunning. I love this.  I only wish the vocals weren't riddled with those silly effects and that she wasn't singing over a backing track. 

That’s standard for her on this tour now.

ive come to the realisation that there’s no use complaining about it anymore or wondering ‘what if’... it is what it is, so while I don’t like it either particularly, i accept it and move on.

she looks gorgeous. she sounds emotive. 

I may not be fulfilled but I’m content with it! :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic