Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reactions on the show from twitter....

From link above:

Madame X returned to The Chicago Theatre for the third tour show in Windy City.

Last night she was on stage at 11.05 PM and the performance ended a quarter before 2 in the morning.

Again no major alterations to the show – Madonna is more and more loose in her interaction and chatting with the audience, last night she sang a few words of Hey Big Spender during the Polaroid section – the selfie went for 4,000$ to Detox, the fab drag queen.

Dave from Toronto was the beer fan of the night. Madonna asked him how to get Chicago excited as it was a Monday night, Dave answered that she’s the Queen, it’s her job to get us excited!

When Dave told her he works in technology they laughed and Madonna said she could be talking to him about holidays in Tahiti or stripping rather than technology – and said let’s talk about something more interesting. Dave then quick as a flash asked Madonna – before she could ask him – “what’s your star sign?” (she usually asks the lucky fan this), which made her beam and break out of character for a moment. Well done, Dave!
When he told Madonna he lives in San Francisco she asked if he couldn’t wait for those shows, Dave replied “hell I can’t wait but I’ll see you at all the San Francisco shows too”.

Madonna looked around the faces in the front rows, spotted and pointed at Neil in the audience (he was sat with Dave) and gave him a cheeky shout “I know who you are!” – and poked out her tongue!

Tonight is a day off from the show, Madame X and her gang will be back at The Chicago Theatre on Wednesday, 23 October.

Thanks to Neil.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:00 AM, Zaktkoons said:

Do you guys think the Los Angeles shows will get postponed? I'm going on night 2&3 and I can't afford to change my plans last minute. With the rescheduled Chicago date I'm starting to get nervous

On 10/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, ilocanopapi said:

So I still haven't bought my tickets but I'm about to spend a whole paycheck on her for floor seats, maybe even Pit. Any advice as to when I should consider buying tickets? Like do I buy them this week ASAP or buy them days before the intended show I wanna attend (November 12 at The Wiltern, L.A.) Will prices drop as the show approaches and from which website should I get them from considering the prices etc? Ahhh decisions! But Madonna is so worth it!

The Nov. 12 first LA show has just been cancelled, as we feared... :cry:

EDIT: Saw the LA thread and you know already.

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

The Nov. 12 first LA show has just been cancelled, as we feared... :cry:

EDIT: Saw the LA thread and you know already.

Just relieved it's only one show. Hope none of the others get cancelled/postponed. ?? And hopefully everyone who was going to Nov 12 show is able to get tickets to other shows

On 10/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, Mark Collins said:

If she was making light of such on any other family member, but Christopher, I would agree.  If it was aimed at Christopher, I really don't care.  He's admitted to his problems.  He aired out his dirty laundry in his book.  He dished his sister without her consent, so it's all fair play at this point.  

To be clear, I don't condone people making vile comments about her family issues either. 

Well going by that, she's done the same. So two wrongs don't make a right. Doesn't matter if it was tongue in cheek, EYE RON NICK or dry humor, you would expect her being the bigger person not resorting to a similar tactic Chris did. 

Chris wasn't right and neither was she and he did it on a larger scale. :Madonna003:

Twitter reactions and a report from Madonna Tribe from last night's show.....

From above link:

The crowd at The Chicago Theatre last night was a lot more lively than Monday, which Madonna enjoyed throughout her fourth Madame X show in town. The comedy sections were quite a bit longer and a result the show, that started at 11 PM, finished at 1.45.

Two sisters from Nashville bought the Polaroid selfie for £3,000 but Madonna made them scramble for more cash. They got to £3,075 and Detox topped it up to £3,500.

Madonna was unsure where to sit for the beer chat moment, sitting on the stairs and moving her chair around until she settled next to a fan called Bobby (or Barry). The conversation was full of one word answers which Madonna trie to carry and was a good sport about it.

Tonight she will be on stage again for show No. 5 in Chicago – three more to go!

Thanks to Neil.

Went to the Monday Oct 21st Omg what an insanely awesome show!  But the crowd sucked tbh.  

the fado portion went on a bit long and honestly she could’ve incorporated some older hits in this easily.  I have a feeling this crowd was some fair weather casual listeners and they made their presence known by yelling at her to sing some older hits. 

my husband who was not a fan and was dragged to this LOVED the show and said he has a new found respect for her and he laughed his ass off at all her jokes.  I mean, laughed!!!  

And is it me or does anyone else smell essential oils in the air? What was that smell?

5 hours ago, SecretProject said:

And is it me or does anyone else smell essential oils in the air? What was that smell?

She said she likes her MUJI and eucalyptus oil.  

the fado portion went on a bit long and honestly she could’ve incorporated some older hits in this easily.

AGREEEEEEEEEEE

my husband who was not a fan and was dragged to this LOVED the show and said he has a new found respect for her and he laughed his ass off at all her jokes.  I mean, laughed!!!  

He obviously didn't spoil it by hearing the recordings. Although I have to give her credit, she does adlib a good amount sometimes.  I felt the banter from opening night and a week later was a good amount different. 

6 hours ago, SecretProject said:

Went to the Monday Oct 21st Omg what an insanely awesome show!  But the crowd sucked tbh.  

the fado portion went on a bit long and honestly she could’ve incorporated some older hits in this easily.  I have a feeling this crowd was some fair weather casual listeners and they made their presence known by yelling at her to sing some older hits. 

Tiger Balm? Deep Heat?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic