Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Could anyone describe in detail how does M appear onstage at the start of the show? I haven't seen it anywhere so I thought I'd ask.

Here is how it all starts. The main red curtains open, and a white projection sheet is revealed behind it, close to the stage's edge. On the right side, you see a projected shadow of one of the dancers sitting at a desk behind the sheet in Madame X's "God Control" garb and typing a message that, in its turn, is projected at the top of the sheet. The message is a James Baldwin quote about artists existing to disrupt peace. On the left, in front of the sheet, Madonna's current boyfriend dancer does a routine synchronized to the words that the "Madame X" is typing. The first time he does it, he "gets shot" pretty quickly. Then he is shot after a longer message is typed, and (I think) the final time - after the whole message is displayed on the sheet. Next, a waving American flag is projected on the whole sheet and the spotlight is on Madonna standing behind it. Since there are no stage lifts or anything like that, then yes, she just walks out on stage. Hope this helps!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, MDMWhat said:

Here is how it all starts. The main red curtains open, and a white projection sheet is revealed behind it, close to the stage's edge. On the right side, you see a projected shadow of one of the dancers sitting at a desk behind the sheet in Madame X's "God Control" garb and typing a message that, in its turn, is projected at the top of the sheet. The message is a James Baldwin quote about artists existing to disrupt peace. On the left, in front of the sheet, Madonna's current boyfriend dancer does a routine synchronized to the words that the "Madame X" is typing. The first time he does it, he "gets shot" pretty quickly. Then he is shot after a longer message is typed, and (I think) the final time - after the whole message is displayed on the sheet. Next, a waving American flag is projected on the whole sheet and the spotlight is on Madonna standing behind it. Since there are no stage lifts or anything like that, then yes, she just walks out on stage. Hope this helps!

What happens at the time of beat drop?

1 hour ago, techno101 said:

What happens at the time of beat drop?

The projections sheet is lifted and she starts a routine with her dancers very similar to the one she did at the NYC Pride, just in different costumes. As described already by some users, she wears some sort of Washington-inspired outfit. The dancers I thought were all over the place, with some looking like pirates, others like disco dancers etc. A chopped up God Control video is the backdrop.

Edited by MDMWhat (see edit history)

59 minutes ago, MDMWhat said:

The projections sheet is lifted and she starts a routine with her dancers very similar to the one she did at the NYC Pride, just in different costumes. As described already by some users, she wears some sort of Washington-inspired outfit. The dancers I thought were all over the place, with some looking like pirates, others like disco dancers etc. A chopped up God Control video is the backdrop.

Does she still do the kick and everything? I was pretty impressed with how fluid the routine was at Pride. She was moving like her old self again, rather than Rebel Heart Tour era choreography.

8 hours ago, Ekans said:

Could anyone describe in detail how does M appear onstage at the start of the show? I haven't seen it anywhere so I thought I'd ask.

7 hours ago, Jackie said:

It looked like she was wearing a bird nest or something ?

7 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Doesn't she arise in George Washington garb and hat?

POLAROID CHICAGO RECAP - Can anyone clarify?

Maybe you Neil? @andifeel

According to MTribe, you attended alll shows...

Show #1 (Oct 16): 3600$ (??) - beer fan Chris Rock

Show #2 (Oct 17): 8000$ (Rad, dentist) - beer fan Neil

Show #3 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Detox) - beer fan Dave

Show #4 (Oct 22): 3500$ (Detox) - beer fan Bobby

Show #5 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Eve, dermatologist) - beer chat with audience

Show #6 (Oct 27): 

Show #7 (Oct 28): 

Did Detox win for two nights? Was it Detox to lend the polaroid to Oxana?

73372241_770209603427095_281375161670696

48 minutes ago, Enrico said:

POLAROID CHICAGO RECAP - Can anyone clarify?

Maybe you Neil? @andifeel

According to MTribe, you attended alll shows...

Show #1 (Oct 16): 3600$ (??) - beer fan Chris Rock

Show #2 (Oct 17): 8000$ (Rad, dentist) - beer fan Neil

Show #3 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Detox) - beer fan Dave

Show #4 (Oct 22): 3500$ (Detox) - beer fan Bobby

Show #5 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Eve, dermatologist) - beer chat with audience

Show #6 (Oct 27): 

Show #7 (Oct 28): 

That’s the same as Rosie’s pic (i assume a copy and not the original).

I understood the show 4 Polaroid went to 2 sisters from Nashville but Detox did contribute towards it. 

13 minutes ago, apj said:

That’s the same as Rosie’s pic (i assume a copy and not the original).

I understood the show 4 Polaroid went to 2 sisters from Nashville but Detox did contribute towards it. 

All those Polaroids look very similar indeed..

Detox talks about getting "another Polaroid", but comments confirm she let someone else get it.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Oxana is a scammer and a thief and we shouldn't be promoting her.  It's well known now that she printed fake tickets to try to get to the front in many shows, now this is a polaroid photo of Rosie's polaroid, and she's trying to sell it for $2k on auction sites.  And we won't go into her "documentary" and how she's exploiting fans who are ignorant of her antics...

21 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Oxana is a scammer and a thief and we shouldn't be promoting her.  It's well known now that she printed fake tickets to try to get to the front in many shows, now this is a polaroid photo of Rosie's polaroid, and she's trying to sell it for $2k on auction sites.  And we won't go into her "documentary" and how she's exploiting fans who are ignorant of her antics...

Wow, I didn't know this. Sad!

44 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

It’s also weird to me that she sells tix to her screenings in every city, and she just added a new go fund me link to her website asking for more money from fans for another exploitative documentary of nothing. How does she have the likeness rights to do all this??? It’s very scammy and shady. I’m almost certain that photo of her with the Polaroid is photoshopped as well. This seriously needs to be brought to madonna’s legal team’s attention... they need to be banned from shows. 

Oh and word of advice to people on here going to future shows. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OXANA AND JEANNIE. They are scam artists and two devious bitches who have a lot of bad karma coming their way. Don't get involved with them. They use and steal from naive and unsuspecting fans. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic