Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

Oh and word of advice to people on here going to future shows. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OXANA AND JEANNIE. They are scam artists and two devious bitches who have a lot of bad karma coming their way. Don't get involved with them. They use and steal from naive and unsuspecting fans. 

What happened?

2 hours ago, Martin Verbeek said:

Yes it is.. and the tickets are much cheaper already

I just checked tickets in Las Vegas. They were going down this past month and now they look like they are raising again. ?Oh well, I expected this. I'm not going to even look anymore especially with our unpredictable snowy weather now too being a factor where I live. And don't take me wrong, "I am not bitter". Lol. I love my queen and always will but Live Nation is the worst and I dislike their game. 

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

what have they done now?

They're being taken to court by their landlord for something. Possible eviction or something along those lines.

The fake Polaroid drama and her wishing to sale it for a large amount of money.

The threatening fans about being sued for slander about the known truth about them behaving like jerks at concerts, making tickets, bullying fans, stealing seats at shows etc. All allegedly of course. They've been rude to fans at multiple shows and the stories all sound alike of course they have people screenshotting posts on forums, FB and are apparently wanting to take people to court.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, Enrico said:

POLAROID CHICAGO RECAP - Can anyone clarify?

Maybe you Neil? @andifeel

According to MTribe, you attended alll shows...

Show #1 (Oct 16): 3600$ (??) - beer fan Chris Rock

Show #2 (Oct 17): 8000$ (Rad, dentist) - beer fan Neil

Show #3 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Detox) - beer fan Dave

Show #4 (Oct 22): 3500$ (Detox) - beer fan Bobby

Show #5 (Oct 21): 4000$ (Eve, dermatologist) - beer chat with audience

Show #6 (Oct 27): 

Show #7 (Oct 28): 

Did Detox win for two nights? Was it Detox to lend the polaroid to Oxana?

73372241_770209603427095_281375161670696

The summary of Polaroid isn’t correct - two sisters from Nashville bought it for $3075 and Detox topped it up to $3500 on 23rd.

Beer Bitch fans is correct .. and I’m still in shock about my chat, and her talking me again during my friend Dave’s chat.

I have no idea how that person came upon a copy of what looks like Rosie O Donnell’s Polaroid, not why she is now allegedly trying to sell it for $50,000, nor her court hearing in November. Nor do I care. 

20 hours ago, Jackie said:

omg lol I love her. lol!!!

Oh Omg wow I saw her at the Chicago 21st show.  She wore that exact outfit with a short black leather miniskirt. It’s so strange she was front row and there was something about her that I was like ‘This doesn’t feel right.’ I don’t know the woman, never exchanged words with her, never met her or care to now but even then I was like ‘She ain’t right.’ Always trust your intuition.

anyways, hopefully this uploads right.  Here is dancer Danielle and I after the show on the 21st of October. He was so sweet and is teensy tiny.  

E634CAFC-086B-418E-9DCC-29072B542DCB.jpeg

12 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

Oh Omg wow I saw her at the Chicago 21st show.  She wore that exact outfit with a short black leather miniskirt. It’s so strange she was front row and there was something about her that I was like ‘This doesn’t feel right.’ I don’t know the woman, never exchanged words with her, never met her or care to now but even then I was like ‘She ain’t right.’ Always trust your intuition.

anyways, hopefully this uploads right.  Here is dancer Danielle and I after the show on the 21st of October. He was so sweet and is teensy tiny.  

E634CAFC-086B-418E-9DCC-29072B542DCB.jpeg

Great photo. Your smile says it all! ???

47 minutes ago, Winn said:

I'm going to the Chicago show tomorrow, just bought my ticket today main floor. This will be the closest I've ever seen her, so excited!

I'll be curious of your thoughts as this is the night that there are over a thousand or so seats still available At least at the time of my post.  Some are thinking she will cancel. Have fun!! 

1 hour ago, Mark Collins said:

I'll be curious of your thoughts as this is the night that there are over a thousand or so seats still available At least at the time of my post.  Some are thinking she will cancel. Have fun!! 

I'm a little worried about her canceling since I'm driving from Detroit but I've accepted that it might happen and it wouldn't be the end of the world, especially since there have been many fans who spent a lot more and traveled across an ocean that lost out. 

I'm hoping lots of open seats will work in my favor and I'm able to creep up closer to the stage during the show.

2 hours ago, Winn said:

I'm a little worried about her canceling since I'm driving from Detroit but I've accepted that it might happen and it wouldn't be the end of the world, especially since there have been many fans who spent a lot more and traveled across an ocean that lost out. 

I'm hoping lots of open seats will work in my favor and I'm able to creep up closer to the stage during the show.

I suspect they will move people up. I see a lot of seats back further especially in the upper levels are filled.  They will move those people to make it appear more fuller.  The seats available up closer are actually very cheap compared than what they used to be, so it might help bring in fans who are willing to come in for another show. 

I just hope this tour enlightens her and her team that they can't charge these horrendous prices early on along with realizing her late starts are probably causing the lack of ticket sales.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:00 PM, thelioncourtheart_ said:

They're being taken to court by their landlord for something. Possible eviction or something along those lines.

The fake Polaroid drama and her wishing to sale it for a large amount of money.

Hi, nothing to do with your comment, but what Bette Davis film is that can I ask?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic