Madame X Tour | Chicago

SecretProject

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

No. They are moving people down from the balcony - it's reportedly about 500 seats. 

Do you think that many will suddenly sell?

Our resident @Winnwill tell us otherwise when he gives us his review in the next day or so.  He was curious about the abundance of tickets still left since last night.  There were over a 1000 as of last night.  It appears about 250 to 300 now. Sounds pretty reasonable considering they lowered the prices dramatically.

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Our resident @Winnwill tell us otherwise when he gives us his review in the next day or so.  He was curious about the abundance of tickets still left since last night.  There were over a 1000 as of last night.  It appears about 250 to 300 now. Sounds pretty reasonable considering they lowered the prices dramatically.

I checked it this morning. They were all still there. Do you honestly think they suddenly sold hundreds of tickets???

The prices aren't that dramatic. It's still hundreds of dollars.

12 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I can't wait for @Winn's review. ????

8 hours ago almost the entire lower level (stalls/pit) was available. 

There were two front row tickets also but both were verified resale tickets (pink on the map).

Either they’ve moved fans down or they’ve a significant proportion of the tickets away (aka Brisbane ‘15).

who cares though, the show will go on!

1 hour ago, digitalfreaknyc said:
1 hour ago, scion said:

8 hours ago almost the entire lower level (stalls/pit) was available. 

There were two front row tickets also but both were verified resale tickets (pink on the map).

Either they’ve moved fans down or they’ve a significant proportion of the tickets away (aka Brisbane ‘15).

who cares though, the show will go on!

There were no pit seats available all day. Lots of others but not the pit seats. Anyway, this is over. Seats have been moved on and the show will be great for those that SEE it.  Relax, all. 

To be honest, I think I’m just misunderstanding what pit seats are lol.

There were a few front row seats available around 2pm UK time, but they were reseller tickets... but most of the stalls were still unsold.

Im sure the top balcony will simply be closed off and there will be a lot of very happy upgraded fans.

6 hours ago, scion said:

Well, what rules have I actually broken? 
I defended myself against lies, that’s all. 

I appreciate  this forum but I don’t appreciate the constant personal attacks from new accounts. 

Ok, i'm sorry if I came off rude but honestly I'm tired of people reporting things only for them engage the obvious troll in threads that we are trying to keep clean. It's not helpful to anyone.

We have been banning this person and trying to find ways to stop him from doing any harm, please help us out by not engaging and just reporting.

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Madonna is gonna be ok.     :Madonna002:

I love her and I want her to be ok, but this whole idea of a theater tour is a disaster and the fact that we’re celebrating making 10 million from 16 dates when we could’ve celebrated 8 million per date in a stadium tour with big budget production makes me sad. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic