#143 Switzerland
#143 Taiwan
#168 Germany
#170 Belgium
#259 Russia
#533 United States

Show-business ?
Sales always matter.
Though for this Era I think the end product is a tour ticket ??

Well yes they always matter but for Dark Ballet especially they matter as much as sales for any random album track... What I meant is we can expect it to chart poorly on iTunes and other charts, non-fans are unlikely to touch it.

Just now, Ambrose said:

Well yes they always matter but for Dark Ballet especially they matter as much as sales for any random album track... What I meant is we can expect it to chart poorly on iTunes and other charts, non-fans are unlikely to touch it.

Her 'team' are trying something different ?
Is there a real reason for a slow drip of tracks rather than them be all available on the one day ??
Yeh, they are collections of single tracks and not 'an album'.
They just aren't as 'weak' as her very first batch.....:laughing:

Guys if you don't like the track(s)  just don't listen to them.  There is loads of music available, for all tastes out there..

Probably Madonna doesn't say anything to you anymore, it's fine. be able to move over, there is nothing wrong!  but please leave the ones that still get her artistic development enjoy her. too much negativity lately going around from some people.

22 minutes ago, A500 said:

Guys if you don't like the track(s)  just don't listen to them.  There is loads of music available, for all tastes out there..

Probably Madonna doesn't say anything to you anymore, it's fine. be able to move over, there is nothing wrong!  but please leave the ones that still get her artistic development enjoy her. too much negativity lately going around from some people.

Perhaps the secret message in the newest song isn't that secret ?
Tell me if you recognise one of Madge's co-writers ??

Now Apple owns the charts?? Please. The only chart that counts is Billboard Hot 100, nevertheless it is irrelevant nowadays because Apple took over. Apple can't and doesn't own the music biz. I couldn't care less about Apple and don't have any of its products, so I guess my streamings don't add up to anything.