diesel6888

An Audience with Madonna + Graham Norton Show

2 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Gutted I didn’t get picked for this ☹️ Seems to be the same lucky few on twitter getting to go along. 

Wonder if it’ll be streamed or recorded for those of us that weren’t so lucky? 

If it makes you feel better, I'm rarely the lucky few.

I think it has to be recorded - you know what she's like. "What's the point in existing if it's not on camera?"

She's on very late though - 22h30 advertised.

However - Graham Norton show taping at BBC studios will finish at 21h15 at which point, they have to cab it (40 mins) to Ali Pali, freshen up and get going with round two.

There's no way she'll be on time.

So I predict a 23h00 start - those that aren't familiar with London may want to get transport sorted as there's no night tube. ;)

5 hours ago, TwistedRope said:

Gutted I didn’t get picked for this ☹️ Seems to be the same lucky few on twitter getting to go along. 

Wonder if it’ll be streamed or recorded for those of us that weren’t so lucky? 

i'm the same. I've been a fan for thirty four years and never get the golden circles or these exclusive events. I'm only down the road and so upset but there we go. I got tickets to the live show which I know a lot didn't so trying to put it all in perspective!

43 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

i'm the same. I've been a fan for thirty four years and never get the golden circles or these exclusive events. I'm only down the road and so upset but there we go. I got tickets to the live show which I know a lot didn't so trying to put it all in perspective!

Yeah I could be there so easily, it’s frustrating knowing it’s happening and not being able to be there ☹️ But yeah same, going to the tour at least.

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

Yeah I could be there so easily, it’s frustrating knowing it’s happening and not being able to be there ☹️ But yeah same, going to the tour at least.

I've only seen her once in 1990. I would have this time but no Canada

18 minutes ago, TrueMDMA said:

Television Centre White City

Finished recording 40 minutes ago, she was AMAZING. So funny and beautiful, looked happy and relaxed. Loved her :hearteyes:

But what was recorded? The interview that's being broadcasted tomorrow? And now the other event follows, or what? I don't get it 😂😂😂😂😂

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

But what was recorded? The interview that's being broadcasted tomorrow? And now the other event follows, or what? I don't get it 😂😂😂😂😂

The Graham Norton Show was recorded as usual and it will be on TV tomorrow evening. After the show both Madonna and Graham moved to the Alexandra Palace for the night with the fans (for which unfortunately I didn’t get tickets 😔)

She was splendid on the GNS, hope they don’t cut too much for the TV!