diesel6888

An Audience with Madonna + Graham Norton Show

She was really funny, really chatty and down to earth interacting with the fans, calling them to the stage and signing things etc. She seemed genuinely happy to be there. And the tour is based on a book about a bad girl...does that mean we’re finally gonna get a bad girl performance?!? Such a fun and relaxed evening. And then the album on the drive home 😊

It was an amazing experience and I feel so lucky to have attended, still in the car on the way home. Loved the outfit and little acapella of 'Miles Away' and her legs looked phenomenal. Dying to hear this album, waiting for my Vinyl, CD and cassette to arrive today! 💜

_20190614_002932.JPG

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I wonder if when she gets home and and takes off the eye patch she says “ugh get this fucking thing off my face!! What was I thinking!” Lol

She said in an interview one of her eyes is weaker than the other and that's also a reason why she's wearing it. 

3 hours ago, Jet said:

She was really funny, really chatty and down to earth interacting with the fans, calling them to the stage and signing things etc. She seemed genuinely happy to be there. And the tour is based on a book about a bad girl...does that mean we’re finally gonna get a bad girl performance?!? Such a fun and relaxed evening. And then the album on the drive home 😊

its the booze..

9 hours ago, Frank said:

But what was recorded? The interview that's being broadcasted tomorrow? And now the other event follows, or what? I don't get it 😂😂😂😂😂

Hi Frank, she recorded the Graham Norton Chat show first in one location. That wrapped up about 21.15. This is his standard show but this time she is appearing alongside other guests. This airs Friday night on BBC One. Then herself and Graham are traveling to North London to the Alexandra Palace Theater to record "An Audience with Madonna". This is just her talking to Graham about the Madame X Release and recording process. About 45 mins. It is a recorded event that will probably be broadcast or streamed at a later date once the album has some traction. Hope this helps!

Madonna on the Graham Norton Chat show couch:

3022l1c.png

Madonna at Alexandra Palace Theater at "An Audience with Madonna" hosted by Graham Norton:

10witdu.png

8 hours ago, Jet said:

I hope so. I wonder if she is referring to the Mario Vargas Llosa book, The Bad Girl?