diesel6888

An Audience with Madonna + Graham Norton Show

45 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't get it. Are there two differents shows ? When does they air ?

The Graham Norton show on which she, and others are guests is on tonight.

An audience with Madonna hosted by Graham Norton is a separate thing last night. It was filmed but no word on a broadcast yet.

8 hours ago, adirondak said:

She said in an interview one of her eyes is weaker than the other and that's also a reason why she's wearing it. 

And she can't wear it at home? lol

Hate the patch thingy...it's stupid...good on a few photos or even a video but now it seems to be the new replacement of them tooth grillz fixation....

1 hour ago, notbizzre said:

And she can't wear it at home? lol

Hate the patch thingy...it's stupid...good on a few photos or even a video but now it seems to be the new replacement of them tooth grillz fixation....

200% agree with you on this notbizzre! 

That's one of the things I find most annoying of all. :lord: 🤦‍♂️

She's trending second on Twitter in UK right now getting utterly dragged for her interview on GNShow 😟 literally no positive comments. It just finished airing a short while ago.

I thought M didn't look very comfortable. She commented on the tightness of her corset and often sat with an awkward unsocial posture. Interviews like this with could really do without the eyepatch. It becomes like a barrier. And she had the grills, too!?!

4 minutes ago, Kieran said:

She's trending second on Twitter in UK right now getting utterly dragged for her interview on GNShow 😟 literally no positive comments. It just finished airing a short while ago.

I thought M didn't look very comfortable. She commented on the tightness of her corset and often sat with an awkward unsocial posture. Interviews like this with could really do without the eyepatch. It becomes like a barrier. And she had the grills, too!?!

People didn't like her cause she was rude and unprofessional. It wasn't her best moment and sir Ian clapping back at her was probably the highlight of the show, quite frankly she deserved it.

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther86 said:

Your comment get eaten by mine in the quote 😂

Yes, she was rude and quite cold and distant. I find it really frustrating. What's it going to get a TV broadcast that wows the general public and shows her warmth and scincerity!?! Moments like this seem to put her one or two steps backwards. Her 2015 Johnathon Ross got good feedback if I recall. 

I know it's not all about praise and pleasing the masses but I think there needs to be a bit of give and take. Maybe she really doesn't give a F what the viewers at home think, but it's a shame.

Hoping for number 1 album next week 😁

She was absolutely fucking rude to Sir Ian McKellen. There’s no need for her rudeness at all, the last time she appeared on the show in 2012, she came across as rude and fucking ungrateful when two fans made her some Madonna dolls. This is one thing I really hate about Madonna, she comes across and superior and better than others. Whereas other female stars that appear on shows like Graham Norton such as Kylie Minogue, are friendly and appreciative. Madonna has been getting absolutely slated on Twitter for her rudeness. She really needs to sort her attitude out.  

I went, it was an amazing evening, she came in slightly later than expected but not too long, I was shocked that I managed to get tickets, I’m never normally fortunate enough but I made sure as soon as I could access the site I logged on, I’m hoping it does get aired but haven’t heard anything yet