Crazy  6/10

Come Alive  6/10

Extreme Occident  1/10

Faz Gostoso  1/10

Bitch I’m Loca  3/10 

I Don’t Search I Find  2/10

Looking for Mercy  3/10

I Rise  1/10

Happy to see many fellow fans liking the album - music is one of those things where everyone just has their own personal tastes. Sadly, I’m not connecting with this record at all. I’m a fan of vocal effects done properly, but they are so poorly and overly used on this album, there’s no emotional connection at all. Some of the lyrics are so cringeworthy and several songs seem effortless - as in no real artistic effort when into the creation of them, just the first thing that came to mind while standing at the mic, and going with it, and it coming across as amateur and lazy. For me, this is the first real stain in Madonna’s extensive discography. I’d give the album a 2/10. After a full weekend of listening to it, the only songs I’ve cared to listen to again are Crazy and Come Alive - those along with Crave are maybe the only songs I’d care to hear again.

This can't be ! I get the disappointment but there really are some songs you can easily really love if you're a fan of her previous efforts...

I love Batuka more and more by the way.

17 hours ago, Homogenic79 said:

Medellín 3/10

Dark Ballet  1/10

God Control  3/10

Future  2/10

Batuka  2/10 

Killers Who are Partying  2/10

Crave  6/10

Crazy  6/10

Come Alive  6/10

Extreme Occident  1/10

Faz Gostoso  1/10

Bitch I’m Loca  3/10 

I Don’t Search I Find  2/10

Looking for Mercy  3/10

I Rise  1/10

Happy to see many fellow fans liking the album - music is one of those things where everyone just has their own personal tastes. Sadly, I’m not connecting with this record at all. I’m a fan of vocal effects done properly, but they are so poorly and overly used on this album, there’s no emotional connection at all. Some of the lyrics are so cringeworthy and several songs seem effortless - as in no real artistic effort when into the creation of them, just the first thing that came to mind while standing at the mic, and going with it, and it coming across as amateur and lazy. For me, this is the first real stain in Madonna’s extensive discography. I’d give the album a 2/10. After a full weekend of listening to it, the only songs I’ve cared to listen to again are Crazy and Come Alive - those along with Crave are maybe the only songs I’d care to hear again.

I really appreciate your opinion, hehe. :Madonna005: