Thu Ra Aung Kyaw

Can't decide which version of Madame X to get

Recommended Posts

Apparently the regular deluxe also has all 18. I don't think the three extras will be remixes, but anything is possible.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/collections/madame-x/products/copy-of-madame-x-deluxe-cd

More info on the editions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_X_(album)#Track_listing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

Apparently the regular deluxe also has all 18. I don't think the three extras will be remixes, but anything is possible.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/collections/madame-x/products/copy-of-madame-x-deluxe-cd

More info on the editions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_X_(album)#Track_listing

Idk if it's true but from what I read on Wikipedia, those three tracks are not remixes and in fact, 

1 "Funana" 

2."Back That Up to the Beat" 

3."Ciao Bella"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Thu Ra Aung Kyaw said:

Idk if it's true but from what I read on Wikipedia, those three tracks are not remixes and in fact, 

Yeah, but the names aren't confirmed on madonna.com. It just says...

Quote

Disc Two

Three bonus tracks

 

I think there's a 90% chance it's those three and only a 10% one they're remixes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the 18 tracks album will not have remixes, only album track!

However, on the Fnac Edition CD, they advertise only 15+2 tracks, and I don't fell like they cut off a tracks... so this edition might include remixes...maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Same Parts said:

Apparently the regular deluxe also has all 18. I don't think the three extras will be remixes, but anything is possible.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/collections/madame-x/products/copy-of-madame-x-deluxe-cd

More info on the editions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_X_(album)#Track_listing

Aye !
To get all the bonus tracks you'd have to buy both deluxe editions ?
The Japan release is the only physical release of the "Medellín" (Offer Nissim Madame X in the Sphinx).
Is it on a standard CD or only a SHM one ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, the Deluxe 2CD (guitar cover) set is the one to get. And if you can afford it, maybe the boxset...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.