Cameron L. Mitchell

iHeart Radio Icons - Madame X Performance / Interview

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-06-10-madonna-to-celebrate-madame-x-during-intimate-nyc-event-how-to-watch/

Madonna is the reigning Queen of Pop and a long-standing pop culture icon. Over the last four decades, she's continued to push the envelope, mastering the art of reinvention and has released some of the most influential music that many artists today draw inspiration from. On June 14th, Madonna is sharing her fourteenth full-length studio album, Madame X, and is celebrating the new release and her incredible career with an exclusive and intimate show for fans in New York City: iHeartRadio ICONS with Madonna: In Celebration of Madame X.

Madame X follows Madonna's 2015 LP Rebel Heart, and showcases 13 new songs including lead single "Medellín" (featuring Maluma), "I Rise" and "Crave" (featuring Swae Lee), in addition to other features from artists like Quavo and Anitta. On each song, the Queen of Pop was creatively influenced by living in Lisbon, Portugal, as fans will pick up on in the visuals and sound. And Madonna is set support her new album with her intimate "Madame X" Theater Tour, which kicks off September 12th in Brooklyn and wraps up in Los Angeles on November 17th.

During iHeartRadio ICONS with Madonna: In Celebration of Madame X, Madonna will play songs from her new album, as well as open up about the making of the record and so much more during a Q&A hosted by iHeartRadio's Paul "Cubby" Bryant and Christine Nagy. Fans from across the country will be able to tune in to the event to watch it all happen live.

How To Stream The Show

Fans can listen and tune in free for a video stream of the exclusive iHeartRadio ICONS with Madonna via LiveXLive on Thursday, June 20th at 6:30pm local time. You will NOT want to miss it!

21 minutes ago, George74 said:

They don't talk about performance ... She will play some music ... 😎

I hope I'm not misreading the announcement.

The intimate show for fans in New York City part makes me think she'll actually perform songs .. here's hoping she does!

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

We have a lot of different events and interviews coming.

It's not easy to record and save all these radio and internet live events.

We need a team to keep track of everything.

@Fighter

@Frank

@zveni vidi vici

@Dazedmadonna

I'll do all that i can!!! ;-)

1 hour ago, Cameron L. Mitchell said:

I hope I'm not misreading the announcement.

The intimate show for fans in New York City part makes me think she'll actually perform songs .. here's hoping she does!

I hope 2.

1 hour ago, Cameron L. Mitchell said:

It looks like it's just going to be a Q&A ...

I'd change the thread topic to reflect that but don't know how ..

Just click edit and retitle your post

1 minute ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

It says "an exclusive and intimate show for fans in New York City."

Yes, but it can be talking about the whole thing as a show, as an entertainment show, as a program show, because it also says "Madonna will play songs from her new album", not PERFORM... But we'll see i guess ;-) I just don't want people to get their hopes up for a minigig as not everything points to that atm...

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes, but it can be talking about the whole thing as a show, as an entertainment show, as a program show, because it also says "Madonna will play songs from her new album", not PERFORM... But we'll see i guess ;-) I just don't want people to get their hopes up for a minigig as not everything points to that atm...

I just looked up this ICONS thing and Kiss did it previously and it was an interview only.

3 minutes ago, Cameron L. Mitchell said:

there is no edit button for me ...

right at the bottom of the post? and then you scroll all the way up to the title box

1 minute ago, ScottyX said:

right at the bottom of the post? and then you scroll all the way up to the title box

Nope .. maybe you have to have posted more to be able to edit your posts?

Thanks though! I'd gladly change the title since it seems more and more likely that this isn't a performance