Fighter

The 'Madame X' Series Part V: The Concluding Chapter

So many brilliant electronic music producers out there and they go for Tracy Young. Urgh!

Just now, Emiliano Pérez said:

How many hours till it's released in New Zealand? 

10 hours, 15 minutes

13 minutes ago, rebelheart93 said:

Someone can rip this remix??

Apparently, it's geo-blocked, I can load the site through an American IP with an online VPN. But there's no stream there. It's just a general announcement that they're playing it with a Madame X pre-order link.

In honor of Pride month and the release of Madonna's, "Madame X" this Friday,  beginning at 5p PT/ 8p PT today we'll be playing Madonna's "I Rise" (Tracy Young Pride Remix), on the hour every hour leading up to the Friday release date of "Madame X"!  "I Rise" (Tracy Young Pride Remix) is the newest LGBTQ+ anthem for the ages! 

Madonna states, “I wrote ‘I Rise’ as a way of giving a voice to all marginalized people who feel they don’t have the opportunity to speak their mind. This year is the 50th anniversary of Pride and I hope this song encourages all individuals to be who they are, to speak their minds and to love themselves.”

The remix by Tracy Young leads us to believe that this will be our song of the summer! Tracy Young has become a global electronic music celebrity as her demand continues to grow to an international level. As a Composer, DJ, Producer and Remixer - Tracy Young has completed 7 musical compilations on her own label, FEROSH Records and “Officially Remixed” for over 100+ musical artists. Young has racked up over 50 #1 Billboard Club Chart Hits including 14 “Official” Madonna Remixes as well as imaginative reinventions of today’s music.

10 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

Apparently, it's geo-blocked, I can load the site through an American IP with an online VPN. But there's no stream there. It's just a general announcement that they're playing it with a Madame X pre-order link.

thanks anyway <3

Come on, this is only streamable, and I wanted to help out to the folks who don't wanna listen to boring radio for an hour just to hear this... come on. Don't you try and police me on what's illegal and what isn't.

If we are forced to talk about the album... well, the other three tracks leaked too.