Fighter

The 'Madame X' Series Part V: The Concluding Chapter

It feels so weird to say I haven't given into the leaks. That for once I'm actually waiting. The promo tracks / singles really have held me over. This era feels so right. I really can't help but wonder what Rebel Heart would have been like given the chance. Like what would it's singles / promo tracks be leading up to the album? What would the track list be? I don't know I'm taking my mind off of things while i wait until Friday lmao.

I'm just bummed that I won't get either the standard version that came from my ticket or the deluxe version (the blue version with the 18 tracks) on Friday. 

I really do like this album. I always love it when she goes political. Mirwais can do no wrong. She needs to learn that it's okay to collaborate with the same people and not always chase trends. This album sounds like a mix of American Life, Confessions, Erotica, and Music. Electronic is HER genre! I love how she blended it with world/Latin music. I absolutely LOVE Batuka, Crazy, Come Alive, Faz Gostoso, and I Don't Search I Find. Looking for Mercy is a beautiful and personal song. I love it! I do like the production in Killers Who Are Partying, even if some of the lyrics are cringey. I do like how political she is on God Control, Batuka, Future, and Dark Ballet. I just wish she didn't collaborate with Quavo (known homophobe) and Swae Lee. The songs would have been better without them. 

4 minutes ago, Emiliano Pérez said:

can you compare back that up to the demo? How is it different? Are the lyrics and pace the same as the demo? What has changed? 

Vocally, nothing has changed, only those heavy vocoders, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't have new vocals, just different instrumentation.

4 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Vocally, nothing has changed, only those heavy vocoders, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't have new vocals, just different instrumentation.

Really?  I thought the vocals were different.  But maybe she did just put the vocoder effect on the old ones I can't tell. 

13 minutes ago, Emiliano Pérez said:

can you compare back that up to the demo? How is it different? Are the lyrics and pace the same as the demo? What has changed? 

Everything is different. The production has completly changed. There's a fluit and some Indian inspired elements. Heavy vocoders. Some new lyrics added too and some is gone from the demo. Sounds like a new song.

9 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

Does she say stuff in Italian in Ciao Bella?? Dying to know!

Ciao Bella is reminiscent to the dance tracks History and Isaac from the Confessions on a Dancefloor era. Like a mix of those two tracks. Very dancey and a hypnotic beat.

Sometimes I despair

Sometimes I have hope

Sometimes I don't know

Sometimes I push

Sometimes I feel happy

1 minute ago, LindebergBoy said:

Ciao Bella is reminiscent to the dance tracks History and Isaac from the Confessions on a Dancefloor era. Like a mix of those two tracks. Very dancey and a hypnotic beat.

Sometimes I despair

Sometimes I have hope

Sometimes I don't know

Sometimes I push

Sometimes I feel happy

Can you tell me what she says in Italian?