Fighter

The 'Madame X' Series Part V: The Concluding Chapter

I’ve listened to Madame x non stop all weekend and now and I’ve decided it is the best album of her career so far. It has everything I love in a Madonna record. Sheer goosebumps with looking for mercy, euphoria with ciao Bella, 90’s style dance music with I don’t search I find, beautiful simplicity with killers who are partying, experimental genius with god control, tongue in cheek cheekiness with bitch I’m Loca  and lush melodies with crave and Medellín. Everything is so different and original yet it all fits together seamlessly as one really clever piece of work. I am in awe once again and so so proud. Love it.

19 hours ago, Angelo said:

I’m dreaming about a whole section inspired by the 90s

including I don’t search I find

I HOPE SO!

God Control, I Don't Search I Find, Rescue Me, Whys It So Hard, Bedtime Story, Vogue, Deeper And Deeper, Thief Of Hearts, .... UP DOWN SUITE INTERLUDE .. damn:dance:

I feel in the minority that I Rise is the perfect closer for the album. Looking for Mercy then I Rise works so well. There are some tough themes throughout the album and hearing “managed to survive”, “yes we can we can get it together, we’ll rise up we can get it together” leaves the album with some hope - not overly optimistic but holding onto “a little bit of magic”

8 hours ago, Ambrose said:

It actually sounds like she sings “cum a lot” on Come Alive and suddenly I like the song much more.

madonnawinkfinger-gunsqueen-of-pop.gif

15 minutes ago, madenis said:

what happened to the number 1 in 60 Countries?:suffer: is he going to snatch the top spot in the US as well?

the same crap happened with Rebel Heart, until the charts were updated it was in front, then that TV show Empire got the #1 with their soundtrack.

4 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

Lewis Capaldi will also overtake her so it’s basically a battle for #3 with Bastille.

worse than that, springsteen is going to take the US top spot as well. what happened to it being #1 in 60 countries:suffer:

fucking Interscope.

11 hours ago, WWMDN said:

Hey long time reader and first time posting 

I’d like to bring attention to this Barbara Sobel who has been thrashing Madonna for months now. Who is this woman?

https://guardianlv.com/2019/06/madonna-madame-x-debuts-at-number-1-due-to-ticket-bundling-fans-are-clueless-video/

This person is clearly not a real journalist. She can't write coherent sentences and doesn't spellcheck. It's embarrassing to read...

11 hours ago, WWMDN said:

Hey long time reader and first time posting 

I’d like to bring attention to this Barbara Sobel who has been thrashing Madonna for months now. Who is this woman?

https://guardianlv.com/2019/06/madonna-madame-x-debuts-at-number-1-due-to-ticket-bundling-fans-are-clueless-video/

Do not worry about Barbara.. just ignore her.

This person is clearly not a real journalist. She can't write coherent sentences and doesn't spellcheck. It's embarrassing to read...

It’s also funny how it quotes a source and the entire article is just a sloppy re-write of the source article. Including the statement that she doesn’t write music... I mean, there are soooo many ways to express obsessive hatred with Madonna without having to resort to blatant lies.

1 hour ago, Adam X said:

Could someone please tell me if the Vinyl edition includes all 15 tracks? I can't seem to find info on amazon or on her store

Yes it does. I bought the vinyl from HMV. It has the standard edition cover but the deluxe edition track list.