Fighter

The 'Madame X' Series Part V: The Concluding Chapter

1 hour ago, Cadorcha said:

This irrelevant site, particularly this bitch, piece of shit of a woman called Barbara Sobel, has been thowing shit to this era since the very beginning, from Medellin onwards, going as far as picking up the negative comments from this forum to justify and back her horrid articles. 

tumblr_o6ksonSKnm1r8r6jvo1_400.gif

56 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Please request #CRAVE below.  Let's keep it in high rotation on HOT AC stations in US! It's going up baby... It's now TOP #40!

That’s great! I would love to hear Crave on the radio

Did that Apple Music Lab for Crave happen yet? Will we be able to download the remixes or the stems at some point?

I couldnt wait to get off of work today to go back to listening to it. I stretch out my bike ride home to be able to listen to it more.

Alright I must say, listening to the album more makes me love it even more. The songs have been growing on me a lot. For example, Batuka didn't leave much of an impression on me at first listen, but after hearing it a few times and also hearing the story behind it has made it one of my favourites right now! I seriously can't get enough of the album as a whole though.

Ive finally figured out what Back That Up to The Beat sounds like. Take out Madonna’s vocals and the instrumental is the closing credits to some really really really bad action movie. Closes with a cheesy line leading up to a part 2 nobody wants, and then the music goes BOOM. It’s actually not horrible the instrumental, but it’s not great lol. Girlfriend needs to stop singing about her choice of drank.

I finally listened to the three bonus tracks and I think "Back That up to the Beat" is my favourite of the three with "Ciao Bella" being my second favourite. I'm not that crazy about the "nao, nao funana, nao funana" melody in "Funana", but it's not terrible. I love a good vocal drenched in vocoder moment and "Back That up to the Beat" satisfies that thirst.

I'd appreciate it if Amazon UK would get their shit together. I pay similar postage for Amazon Japan and I always get my stuff within two to four days.

6 minutes ago, Skin said:

All my versions of the album finally arrived. Now if y'all excuse me imma continue dancing my ass off to the pussy pop beat drop in God Control.

20190618-152554.jpg

Lol before I read God Control I was like uhhh, dance to what on this album Bahaha. Look at that vinyl

Music Lab: Remix Madonna

Brooklyn area

Fri, June 28

6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

Apple Grand Central

15 more sessions

I’m going

Go behind the making of a hit song featuring your favorite Apple Music artists in this series of Music Lab: Remix sessions. Exclusively in Apple Stores, you’ll get hands-on with a track direct from the artist. In this session, you’ll deconstruct Madonna’s song Crave, find out what inspired her, and create your own version of the song using GarageBand on iPhone. Devices will be provided.

45 Grand Central Terminal

New York, NY 10017

YOU BITCHES KNOW I LOVE A GOOD WEIRD REMIX. HEREIGOOOOO

I think I'm gonna make a 2-step UK Garage Mix with a booming bassline, if possible.

Has the Apple Remix Lab happened yet? Will we be able to download the remixes or the stems? Anyone know?

42 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Has the Apple Remix Lab happened yet? Will we be able to download the remixes or the stems? Anyone know?

Starts soon, dates are available: https://www.apple.com/today/event/apple-music-lab-remix-madonna

Its interesting as they provide the devices to work on, I wonder if the toys (vocals, etc.) will be locked somehow. If not Imma Google Drive that ho and play with it later. 

Hey guys just wanted to share this channel on Youtube.  This person has a top-notch vinyl setup and this is the best quality version of the album I've heard, including that qobuz site.  It sounds incredible and clean on my speakers. They're also a big Madonna fan and have lots of old albums and rare singles on vinyl.

22 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Hey guys just wanted to share this channel on Youtube.  This person has a top-notch vinyl setup and this is the best quality version of the album I've heard, including that qobuz site.  It sounds incredible and clean on my speakers. They're also a big Madonna fan and have lots of old albums and rare singles on vinyl.

I find videos like that entertaining anyways, so I’m def gonna listen when I get home.