Why have so few women been comissioned to remix Madonna songs?

Seriously, has any other woman been asked to remix a Madonna song except Tracy Young? Maybe Justin Cognito since we don't know who they are? 

What would be your suggestions of women who would remix Madonna? 

Mine is The Black Madonna, Mixmag's 2016 DJ of the Year... That remix would have the coolest name ever:lol:

In the early days most DJ's who remixed her stuff were men, I don't think there were many women in the game back then, on top of the fact that I remember Madonna herself saying she didn't care much for remixes, and I think it may have been more WB commissioning the remixes and Madonna probably approving it. I think Shep may have been the first guy she asked to do her stuff, though not even sure she was the one that brought him on for LAP, the way they both talk makes it sound like it wasn't Madonna who brought him on board, but she liked his stuff and then worked with him.

In recent years I'm not too sure why. I guess we can't be sure she or her team haven't approached certain women and maybe they have turned her down or there have not been any women who Madonna was particularly interested in for her music. 

Just now, poodle said:

Because only talent matters, not gender. :pop: Favouring gender over talent fucks up everything and only results in crap, like SJW's taking up everything. *barf*

Yeah I agree but that's not always the way it works, plenty of women get overlooked just for being women. Studying film at the moment and I see it all the time. It isn't just SJW garbage, I get what you are saying as I see that too, but it isn't the whole story.

Just now, me1981 said:

Yeah I agree but that's not always the way it works, plenty of women get overlooked just for being women. Studying film at the moment and I see it all the time. It isn't just SJW garbage, I get what you are saying as I see that too, but it isn't the whole story.

It could be because of some women have it in them to just complain about how they are being overlooked.... The worst enemies of some women ARE their fellow women. Can I call them cunts? Whining cunts are the downfall of womenfolk, holy fuck would I love to silence them. Yes, the SJW's....

27 minutes ago, me1981 said:

They ought to fess up then! Man/woman up! It takes guts and determination to rise up the ranks, however long it may take.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:12 AM, rebelheart93 said:

Offer Nissim also is a woman

I recently looked for any articles that would indicate I have to change pronouns when referring to Nissim, but I couldn't find any. Got any links with Offer discussing their transition? I know they're super private. 

18 minutes ago, The Same Parts said:

I recently looked for any articles that would indicate I have to change pronouns when referring to Nissim, but I couldn't find any. Got any links with Offer discussing their transition? I know they're super private. 

U better tell Spotify then !
It says "....made his name as a DJ...."     :thinker: ???