Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

No word from Madonna herself via Instagram is concerning. She isn't going to cancel an hour or so before if it wasn't serious.  Let just hope and pray for the best.  Unfortunately, if it's the knee, then I don't think it's going to get better in time for the European dates. It's less than a month away. :sad:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Synchrone said:

I hope she knows when to admit she has to rest and recover. Shows until almost 2 a.m., injuries, lack of sleep, 61 years old....it’s ok Madonna you have nothing to prove you have proven it all before. Don’t push yourself to the limit

+1!!! I remember when she posted this ice bath photo instagram (below)at 6 or 7:00am on Monday last week Florida time. I thought to myself how she hadn't gone to bed yet and it was a sign to what would happen especially with three shows in a row coming up. It's just all too much. Everyone has their limits and she's got to slow down. 

On a serious note The best solution now is to cancel the rest of the tour and take a break for a bit, try and salvage what she can of her touring career, sack her management and crew and start a fresh. In regards to her health and business relations she isn't in a good position at the moment and it's affecting her professionalism 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, hendrik297 said:

I hope she will make it to London. I got a feeling this could be her last tour ever.

I really hope she makes it to London. I’ve never seen Madonna live and this could be my only chance, as I do also have a terrible feeling this is going to be her last tour as well. 

I think she'll want to tour again in the future as she is a show artist in her heart and soul but she can't have Live Nation etc calling the shots and sucking the life out of her for a profit. I hope she's learned  from this that she's got to have her limits and have it set up in a way that she can get more rest. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

We know have:

7 cancelled shows:

• 2 for production reasons
  • 4 for medical issues (NY Oct. 7 + 3 Boston shows)
  • 1 for unknown reason

4 rescheduled shows in the US + 3 more in Europe

Let us pray that is it for cancellations. I feel like my show is literally hanging by a thread.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Voguerista said:

I think she'll want to tour again in the future as she is a show artist in her heart and soul but she can't have Live Nation etc calling the shots and sucking the life out of her for a profit. I hope she's learned  from this that she's got to have her limits and have it set up in a way that she can get more rest. 

I think the smart thing to do now is to leave Live Nation and take a few years off so she can get better and also to increase the hype for another tour.

Then after around 5-6 years or so she can negotiate a contract for one big tour. That way she doesn’t have to fulfil any big contract and she doesn’t have Live Nation constantly calling the shots and sucking the energy out of her. 

19 minutes ago, hendrik297 said:

I hope she will make it to London. I got a feeling this could be her last tour ever.

17 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I really hope she makes it to London. I’ve never seen Madonna live and this could be my only chance, as I do also have a terrible feeling this is going to be her last tour as well. 

1 minute ago, Kuba Pondel said:

same :( 

I hope she makes it to London too. Hang in there. ??

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

What is going on.... I'm so worried about her I wish I knew if she was okay. That video she posted did not make me feel any better

Forgive me if I sound dramatic but it felt kind of ominous honestly, she’s just not giving a reason for the cancellation. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic