Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

that rumor came from a random Madonnatribe post written by someone with 5 posts. Even my grandma could've done that post.

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

Two members of middle management were fired and M stormed off, canceling the show. One of them is Molly, a VIP manager who's an amazing worker and ran VIP for the Megan Trainer tour.

She threw an absolute fit during sound check, fired them and left. 

That's why there's radio silence. No one knows what's going to happen with the rest of the dates.

She hates this tour. She wants the whole thing over with.

I hope Madonna or her team gives an explanation for the cancellation, or else the blame will be on Madonna at all the news sites and tv shows. Especially with the shady Wendy Williams! 

If the tour continues with her deteriorating condition, It can hurt her reputation even more. Its better to pause the tour indefinitely, than to be late or have reschedules / cancelations in the UK dates.

UK is not forgiving of lateness or weak of performances. God save the queen!

P.s : im glad i saw her on one of the miami dates, without any complications.

4 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

I hope Madonna or her team gives an explanation for the cancellation, or else the blame will be on Madonna at all the news sites and tv shows. Especially with the shady Wendy Williams! 

If the tour continues with her deteriorating condition, It can hurt her reputation even more. Its better to pause the tour indefinitely, than to be late or have reschedules / cancelations in the UK dates.

UK is not forgiving of lateness or weak of performances. God save the queen!

P.s : im glad i saw her on one of the miami dates, without any complications.

The "news" won't even pick up on it. It's Christmas. And then New Year's. 

She knew that, even if the real reason got out, it would be buried in holiday news.

If she wants the tour to be over, she should at least give an explanation to her fans and cancel the rest of the dates NOW. At least some of us won't waste money on plane tickets, hotel etc. I'm worried cause I actually have tickets for her Paris shows but everything is so uncertain now. 

16 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

Two members of middle management were fired and M stormed off, canceling the show. One of them is a VIP manager who's name is Molly.  She's an amazing worker who ran VIP for the Megan Trainer tour.

She threw an absolute fit during sound check, fired them and left. 

That's why there's radio silence. No one knows what's going to happen with the rest of the dates.

She hates this tour. She wants the whole thing over with.

I've heard similar but didn't know who was fired.

My source says 'she' thinks M loves the show but hates how it's been organised, and hasn't been happy with the crowds in Miami at all according to the alleged quotes from this rant. She hated the fact she is making no money as yet again LN were giving away tickets in the hours before the show. 

My friend reckons she is really into the tour as I mentioned, personally I think she will cancel the rest of the tour and blame it on the 'knee injury'. 

25 minutes ago, scion said:

I've heard similar but didn't know who was fired.

My source says 'she' thinks M loves the show but hates how it's been organised, and hasn't been happy with the crowds in Miami at all according to the alleged quotes from this rant. She hated the fact she is making no money as yet again LN were giving away tickets in the hours before the show. 

My friend reckons she is really into the tour as I mentioned, personally I think she will cancel the rest of the tour and blame it on the 'knee injury'. 

That is exactly what I just said to my friend.
Knee injury.
And then she'll be on her Instagram and in paparazzi photos running around like Ferris Bueller with a bad excuse.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I can't come to the show right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I might fall and subject myself to future Madame X absences." ??

53 minutes ago, jmrgby88 said:

Because people are disappointed/worried about her/losing out on money/it's common courtesy/<insert various reasons here>?

I didn't say what I did; to argue any point your making here.  I agree that it probably would be better if she specified why she cancelled to the fans. However, my reply and point was... it wouldn't matter because it still will fire up the conspiracy theorists and some people prefer to make up things that aren't true, even when she explains. 

6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I didn't say what I did; to argue any point your making here.  I agree that it probably would be better if she specified why she cancelled to the fans. However, my reply and point was... it wouldn't matter because it still will fire up the conspiracy theorists and some people prefer to make up things that aren't true, even when she explains. 

The thing is, some of the cancellations probably have been because of the knee, but some have certainly because of poor sales disguised as other issues. 

54 minutes ago, Sonny said:

If she wants the tour to be over, she should at least give an explanation to her fans and cancel the rest of the dates NOW. At least some of us won't waste money on plane tickets, hotel etc. I'm worried cause I actually have tickets for her Paris shows but everything is so uncertain now. 

I don't believe she wants it to be over.   If anything, she's considering her options.  It's only been about 12 hours since she cancelled.  We all knew she had a bum knee.  We know she is tough, but this time the knee has gotten the best of her.  I'm sure she hopes that the next couple of weeks; she can rest it and finish up the tour.  Meanwhile, I suspect if there is any chance of her cancelling the rest of the tour, she's currently speaking to her doctors and her team.  But again, I don't believe that's the route she wants to go. 

32 minutes ago, scion said:

The thing is, some of the cancellations probably have been because of the knee, but some have certainly because of poor dales disguised as other issues. 

What are you talking about?  We've known she's had a bad knee since the rehearsals.  She's only cancelled a couple shows because of her knee. The others that were cancelled were said to be technical issues and have been consistent of being the very first shows of each city.  Why do you work so hard in casting doubt on her?  She's had a great record with touring up until now.  It's weird how one tour goes awry and some do nothing but doubt her and accuse her of deception. 

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

I don't believe she wants it to be over.   If anything, she's considering her options.  It's only been about 12 hours since she cancelled.  We all knew she had a bum knee.  We know she is tough, but this time the knee has gotten the best of her.  I'm sure she hopes that the next couple of weeks; she can rest it and finish up the tour.  Meanwhile, I suspect if there is any chance of her cancelling the rest of the tour, she's currently speaking to her doctors and her team.  But again, I don't believe that's the route she wants to go. 

What are you talking about?  We've known she's had a bad knee since the rehearsals.  She's only cancelled a couple shows because of her knee. The others that were cancelled were said to be technical issues and have been consistent of being the very first shows of each city.  Why do you work so hard in casting doubt on her?  She's had a great record with touring up until now.  It's weird how one tour goes awry and some do nothing buy doubt her and accuse her of deception. 

This. Isn't. About. Her. Knee.

Her health is fine.

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes! You're right!  And what did she have for breakfast this morning?  :Madonna007:

Well, only one of us knows her team.

It's pretty easily verifiable. IF (and that's a big "if") this tour continues, go ask for Molly at the next show and watch the blood drain from whoever's face that you ask.

Don't believe me? Ask Neil at Tribe. He said her health is fine. And he's been to a dozen shows. He knows them as well.

Keep living in your delusional world, full of excuses and theories.

5 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

Well, only one of us knows her team.

It's pretty easily verifiable. IF (and that's a big "if") this tour continues, go ask for Molly at the next show and watch the blood drain from whoever's face that you ask.

Don't believe me? Ask Neil at Tribe. He said her health I'd fine. And he's been to a dozen shows. He knows them as well.

Keep living in your delusional world, full of excuses and theories.

Just because some "Neil" guy says it at Tribe (a place for years which have been known to cast doubt on anything Madonna does) doesn't mean he is right. 

And please spare me the "delusional world.. full of excuses and theories" line.  You're here simply to stir the pot and constantly cast doubt on Madonna.  I don't have to make excuses or make up theories since there is countless posts/confirmation from Madonna and her team, etc. who validate the knee is an issue.  Now go back to Tribe and spread your B.S.

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Just because some "Neil" guy says it at Tribe (a place for years which have been known to cast doubt on anything Madonna does) doesn't mean he is right. 

And please spare me the "delusional world.. full of excused and theories" line.  You're here simply to stir the pot and constantly cast doubt on Madonna.  I don't have to make excuses or make up theories since there is countless posts/confirmation from Madonna and her team, etc. who validate the knee is an issue. 

You don't know Neil?! LOFL
He was one of the beer bitches and is extremely well respected in this dwindling community.

Like I said, verify it. Instead of insulting me, do something.

But you won't. Because it's far easier to sit behind  your computer and insult someone  you don't know than to find out the truth.  Because if you did,  it would mean your idol is not only mortal...but a complete asshole.

I'm providing names. I'm providing a story. And security is backing it up.

I never said she's not having a problem with her knee. But that particular issue is not at play here.

12 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

This. Isn't. About. Her. Knee.

Her health is fine.

Can you stop already with your fake assumptions in every single Madonna forum?

We have been getting pictures of that injured knee since rehearsals. She started the tour with that injury. People attending the shows say it's noticeable in some shows she's favoring one leg to the other. Ice baths left and right. You can literally look at that leg and see there's some special care for it.

Then Live Nation decided it was a good idea for Madonna to have 3 shows in a row, LOL. 

Why would Madonna go to all this trouble to fake an injury even before the tour started? My god...go outside for a bit.

Just now, digitalfreaknyc said:

You don't know Neil?! LOFL
He was one of the beer bitches and is extremely well respected in this dwindling community.

Like I said, verify it. Instead of insulting me, do something.

But you won't. Because it's far easier to sit behind  your computer and insult someone  you don't know because it would mean your idol is not only mortal...but a complete asshole.

Reported!

If Neil himself says her health is fine, which I can't verify as I am no longer on Tribe, well, I have absolutely no reason to doubt it. 

I may not always see eye to eye with the guy, but reliable he is.

I don't believe there is ANYTHING wrong with her knee to be honest, but that's personal speculation in that her knee seems to flare up on shows less likely to draw a profit. 

I do think her knee is affected. I noticed at the miami show, she was dancing a bit slower and off.

She also said on the dec  18th show that she had "a bit if pain" and that her "ibuprofen wasn't working".

Also they had to change the stage stairs, possibly to make the steps shorter, as seem on her Instagram video.

I think she is really pushing herself on this tour, sadly it will only deteriorate her.

That Instagram post is what we're most likely going to get from Madonna and co at this point. I wouldn't expect a MDNA audio recording or official statement. I'm more worried as stated above by numerous members about those who have spent large sums in hotels, plane tickets, travel expenses etc. I hope she heals and rests if it is indeed an injury and is able to continue the remaining tour dates.

12 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

I do think her knee is affected. I noticed at the miami show, she was dancing a bit slower and off.

She also said on the dec  18th show that she had "a bit if pain" and that her "ibuprofen wasn't working".

Also they had to change the stage stairs, possibly to make the steps shorter, as seem on her Instagram video.

I think she is really pushing herself on this tour, sadly it will only deteriorate her.

Yes, she's the hardest working entertainer.  She's had an excellent touring record for decades with very few cancellations in the past. Unfortunately, we've had some cancelled this tour.  The technical ones were rescheduled, and a couple others due to her knee.  As long as I've been a fan, I never known Madonna to use some health issue as an excuse.  We all have seen the videos and heard her comments addressing the knee injury.  My fear is she is going to continue the tour without attending to the knee and further injury.  But that's who Madonna is. She fights!  

I'm so in schock right now after reading all these stories about M firing people. She dosen't seem like that kind of a person, but after all we don't know her...

My teacher worked with Jonas Åkerlund on IGTTYAS (he was my sound design teacher) and he said that she was a real diva. No one could talk directly to her but her team, and if you mentioned her name when she was around you could get fired because she wanted people to call her "M". 

But still I'm in shock after reading all this...I just want her to tell us what's going on on Instagram so people in this thread can stop writing things that they have no real information about. This thread gives me headache lols...tired madonna GIF

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic