Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

2-Madonna-Madame-X-Concert-Tickets.jpg

Hi All,

I thought I would start a thread for those interested in the Miami shows to trade or buy tickets, at face value!

I'll start it off:

I got tickets in the Miami Beach presale for the 15th and 18th but neither of those dates are ideal for me. 

If anybody has has another date and wants to trade or buy mine at face value so I can buy another date let me know.

Have: 12/15, 12/18 willing to sell or trade for something equal. 

Want: 12/14 or 12/16

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Miami
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp, looks like I’m gonna be at the 12/15 show solo.

I bought two tickets because it’s been my friend and I’s tradition to see M in Miami....and guess who’s dog has to have life saving surgery a day before the show or some bull? 

If you see me in a red camouflage hoodie, say “Hi!” I’ll prob just try to blend in with the wallpaper. ?

I’m glad I’m not the only going going alone! Lol I have two tickets ? which I guess is good because I am sitting on the end so I can have a seat between me and the next person. Hahah I felt like a loser for going alone but since there are so many other people going alone, I feel a lot better. :) if you see me, say Hi!

6 hours ago, jeminifi said:

I’m glad I’m not the only going going alone! Lol I have two tickets ? which I guess is good because I am sitting on the end so I can have a seat between me and the next person. Hahah I felt like a loser for going alone but since there are so many other people going alone, I feel a lot better. :) if you see me, say Hi!

Unfortunately we are not going on the same dates.... I ll be in Miami from dec 18 till 23.

Wow, that was awesome! I can't wait! I'll be there in THREE days! *run around house trying to decide what to wear every day* In 2016, there was this guy singing karaoke Like A Prayer on Lincoln Rd and my ass was whoopin it up. Everyone else was like wtf are these dudes doing???? I think thats around the time I lost my shoes lol

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Miami loves Madonna. Yes vogue, vogue, vogue...

47 minutes ago, jeminifi said:

Wow, that was awesome! I can't wait! I'll be there in THREE days! *run around house trying to decide what to wear every day* In 2016, there was this guy singing karaoke Like A Prayer on Lincoln Rd and my ass was whoopin it up. Everyone else was like wtf are these dudes doing???? I think thats around the time I lost my shoes lol

Haha! Love your story. Keep whooping it up for Madonna. Keep us posted on your show and have fun!!!

I wish I could go to one of the concerts in Miami. 

Actually, I requested 2 tickets during that lottery thing, but I was told my request had been declined due to " an overwhelming demand".

Now that I got tickets and planned everything to see her in Lisbon, I learned that there are hundreds of tickets available on ticketmaster. Go Figure!

Well, at least I've never been to Portugal before and Madame X Tour was a great excuse to travel somewhere new.

Edited by Vinny Fonseca (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Vinny Fonseca said:

Actually, I requested 2 tickets during that lottery thing, but I was told my request had been declined due to " an overwhelming demand".

Now that I got tickets and planned everything to see her in Lisbon, I learned that there are hundreds of tickets available on ticketmaster. Go Figure!

Well, at least I've never been to Portugal before and Madame X Tour was a great excuse to travel somewhere new.

Definitely. Let Madonna and fate take you to this beautiful land. You won't regret it in the end I bet. Keep us posted on everything!!! Xxx????❄️☃️

On 12/12/2019 at 1:15 AM, Vinny Fonseca said:

That is really shitty but I’m sure the Lisbon shows will be so much better than Miami. For starters, they are sold out!

• Enrico featured this topic
On 12/11/2019 at 9:15 AM, Vinny Fonseca said:

That whole lottery thing was so weird. It's like they were trying to make it appear tickets were so in-demand so they could charge ridiculous prices.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic