Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Matty said:

Her make up artist has posted video's on instagram of the floods and bad weather in Miami on his stories, i've read she had a tantrum backstage and walked out maybe she was worried about getting home to NYC for Christmas after and thought fuck it i'm not doing a show.

I even tried to message Aaron asking "was this the reason" but of course no reply.

But it would be mad to cancel for that

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I feel like the best thing for her to do is to rest and maybe even call off the European leg, this is clearly taking a toll on her. But then I really do need to see her live once.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I guess the European shows are still going ahead as planned. Hopefully she’ll rest over Christmas and get well soon. I hope she doesn’t plan on renewing her contract with Live Nation, that’s for sure.

17 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Actually, if she wristed her ankle, why not telling? Sounds strange.

Rumors are spreading there was a nervous breakdown and she fired two persons from her team and left. I don't want to believe this.

that rumor came from a random Madonnatribe post written by someone with 5 posts. Even my grandma could've done that post.

So concerned about her :suffer: 

This just isn’t what we’ve come to expect from her, so it’s unsettling. At least she has some time off now but I’m still worried about the European leg, the shows are just as condensed as the US ones.

I’d rather they just went through the schedule for 2020 now and picked every third show or something and rescheduled it so they’d be more spaced out. It’s clearly been too much.

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Actually, if she wristed her ankle, why not telling? Sounds strange.

Rumors are spreading there was a nervous breakdown and she fired two persons from her team and left. I don't want to believe this.

Unfortunately in the absence of any explanation people will speculate and make things up

..actually even when a reason is given people still do that.

58 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

that rumor came from a random Madonnatribe post written by someone with 5 posts. Even my grandma could've done that post.

Not true, the story of the sound check tantrum and the loss of two staff was going around long before that post was probably made on Tribe. 

Based purely on whom I've heard this from, I personally have no cause to doubt this statement. There was more to it than what's been posted here allegedly, but it seems the cancellation had nothing to do with health, depending on which story you hear. 

I have said this before that I get the feeling she isn't really enjoying doing the show or certainly the amount. It's also unusual she hasn't even changed anything in it compare to Rebel Heart.  We know she is a diva, throws tantrums etc. But there's something deeply profound going on behind the scenes that I am sure will eventually leak because for all of the above, for her to walk out and cancel the show is never ever something in my wildest imagination I believe she would do.

It has turned into the most peculiar Madonna tour. I would very very surprised if she completes all of the London shows which really has put me off going, I have debated whether or not to go and see if I could get a discounted seat on the night but now that's no guarantee of a show.

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I feel so bad by all affected by the shows cancellation. Ultimately I hope she is ok. But truthfully, I am living for this drama rn. 

I agree with the drama the blocking of the phones has made this tour boring this time around but all the drama going on has made it more interesting and keeping the tour conversations going. Of course i'm not enjoying the fact that fans are losing money by these cancellations it truly is unacceptable and upsetting. I'm dreading my London dates I really hope she cancels the rest of the tour so fans don't lose out on anymore money.

I've spend literaly all my money (I'm 19) to travel to Lisbon (2 shows) with my girlfriend and London (1 show) to see this tour. I'm so fucking nervous now that she'll be cancelling I mean it's actually the only reason why I'd go to these cities. Fine there are other things to do but I've been looking forward this since June...

I hope she's okay! This silence is making me nervous and especially that Batukaderas video on her insta...

madonna the power of goodbye GIF

5 minutes ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

I've spend literaly all my money (I'm 19) to travel to Lisbon (2 shows) with my girlfriend and London (1 show) to see this tour. I'm so fucking nervous now that she'll be cancelling I mean it's actually the only reason why I'd go to these cities. Fine there are other things to do but I've been looking forward this since June...

I hope she's okay! This silence is making me nervous and especially that Batukaderas video on her insta...

madonna the power of goodbye GIF

i feel you bro ;/

1 hour ago, jmrgby88 said:

It's a shame she hasn't acknowledged why she has cancelled this show. It does make me fear for London but at this point, I would rather her cancel everything than risk her health.

Why should she?  It seems whatever she says, she's damned anyway. 

I think her latest Instagram post speaks volumes in the cancellation with the Batukadeira’s singing "You will rise" and saying they will pray for her.  We know she's been having issues with her knee.  There is no way it's going away until she gets proper medical attention.  I've stated that before when she cancelled the last time.  She now has a few weeks off before Lisbon.  Good that she can rest up, but that knee will flare right back up if she doesn't have it attended to properly.  Unfortunately, if she does, it may cause the rest of the tour to be cancelled because she probably has to have surgery.  Though, I prefer her to cancel and be healthy than further tear up her knee. 

My thoughts are with her.  I hope she can get through this, and if she goes on with the tour, I expect more cancellations.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Why should she?  It seems whatever she says, she's damned anyway. 

I think her latest Instagram post speaks volumes in the cancellation with the Batukadeira’s singing "You will rise" and saying they will pray for her.  We know she's been having issues with her knee.  There is no way it's going away until she gets proper medical attention.  I've stated that before when she cancelled the last time.  She now has a few weeks off before Lisbon.  Good that she can rest up, but that knee will flare right back up if she doesn't have it attended to properly.  Unfortunately, if she does, it may cause the rest of the tour to be cancelled because she probably has to have surgery.  Though, I prefer her to cancel and be healthy than further tear up her knee. 

My thoughts are with her.  I hope she can get through this, and if she goes on with the tour, I expect more cancellations.

I second this. I would much rather she cancelled the European leg of the tour and get her knee attended to as soon as possible.

55 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

This tour is cursed

Not at all... I would say really bad marketed and planned. 

When she said that she wanted to do theatres, I was thinking something more organic, more acoustic, more experimental (including old and no-hits material) less focused on screens and the f*cking dancers. What we had in the end was an arena type show inside of a theatre, but duplicating dates (trying to have the profit from an arena). So that meant, Madonna working 3 or 4 times MORE AT 61, than with Girlie Show or DWT 2 decades ago!!

Someone has to think really good after this debacle, everytime that the tour seems to be going well, a cancelation happens again, and she seems exhausted and not in a good mind state at all. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic