Sign in to follow this  
angelamanda623

Confusion: HELP!!

I'm thinking that I want to buy this but this era has left me very confused as to what songs are on which standards.  And there is absolutely no added information given here.  I trust Amazon but I can't buy a product if I don't know what it is.  Anybody, oh anybody, please help!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QH1FYRX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

image.png.1459b3d2d690d8c73462ead66980232d.png

As far as I know, that cover belongs to the two cd version. Disc one contains the deluxe album (15 tracks) and disc two contains three bonus tracks.
However in the details of that publication says 1 disc, but if you click on the cover says 2 cd set...  

giphy.gif

They must have put the wrong information. I'm sure it is the two cd version with a total of 18 tracks.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Baby girl

if you see that cover, it’s for the 2disc deluxe

18 tracks

Right, but like lucasciccone said "wrong information".  That's what I thought it was but I'm not trying to buy a piece of fluff and waste my time.  I want our girl and all of our girl!  

Love to both of you.

12 hours ago, angelamanda623 said:

I'm thinking that I want to buy this but this era has left me very confused as to what songs are on which standards.  And there is absolutely no added information given here.  I trust Amazon but I can't buy a product if I don't know what it is.  Anybody, oh anybody, please help!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QH1FYRX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

image.png.1459b3d2d690d8c73462ead66980232d.png

62598377_10157151547761341_1355362593375