M15- The next Album

Greenlook

1 hour ago, Mjviolet89 said:

I don't imagine many more full studio albums coming. maybe a couple more. its time for her to relax and enjoy life only if she feels the passion to release something. we have heaps and heaps of full albums, soundtracks, singles, remixes, demos, she's already given us so much material for a lifetime. I wouldn't mind if Madame X was her last album tbh. I just hope she doesn't stop touring.. nor performing/become hidden away from the world

I think the opposite I think if anything she would stop going on tour because it's so exhausting I think she will continue to do albums.

1 minute ago, rebelheart29 said:

I think the opposite I think if anything she would stop going on tour because it's so exhausting I think she will continue to do albums.

We would all love to think like that. But M knows where the money is. Sometimes even though she won’t admit it I think she’s a businesswoman before a artist ?

4 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

We would all love to think like that. But M knows where the money is. Sometimes even though she won’t admit it I think she’s a businesswoman before a artist ?

Well i think if she tours at all it will be small theater tours. I don't think she will do stadiums anymore specially after all the drama and stress she wen't through during the rh tour.

I want another record with Mirwais. His bottom end on a record cant be matched. 

Less featuring, although I like most of the features on MX. A more danceable record, possibly more experimental. I would love if she played with different time signatures and more uncharted territory in music like Bjork does. Something I was expecting from ARTPOP but I did not receive.