Madonna | God Control | June 26

6 hours ago, Cadorcha said:

I think the chorus is the part when she sings "We need to wake up wake up wake up.... . Hey Madonna, tell us what thing we do need to wake up for. Lol. 

The chorus is at the beginning of the song “everybody knows the damn truth, our nation lied” yadda yadda

What i like about this album actually is that most of the song structures are out of whack and atypical.

Theyre alot more along the lines of stories being told to a soundtrack.

Yeah she said this is the song that she is most proud of (God Control and Extreme Occident being her favorites from MX) and sounded very excited for the video release

1 minute ago, gustavobeb said:

Yeah she said this is the song that she is most proud of (this and extreme occident being her favorites from MX) and sounded very excited for the video release

Anything about it being a single?

10 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

What i like about this album actually is that most of the song structures are out of whack and atypical.

Theyre alot more along the lines of stories being told to a soundtrack.

Exactly- can you imagine Taylor Swift or Drake doing a song like Dark Ballet ? 

1 hour ago, hendrik297 said:

It should be released for the VMA 2019 cutt off date. I got a feeling Madonna will perform God Control at this years VMA that will be Live august, 26!

I don’t think so ? She ll be rehearsing too much for the tour ?

Has anybody noticed this is like the 2nd part of the Deeper and Deeper video? And ALSO, do you remember how in the Deeper and Deeper video she got SCARED and ran off, right when the ballon was popped by the laughing guy? Maybe she thought it was a gun? Maybe in the tarot card reading in the Deeper video, she saw the future? Spooky!

And when he cut the ballons free at the end- it meant that you cant change the future? 

IM AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUN CONTROL YES PLEASE!

This edit shows the song could work for radio. It is so well done. I hope it is not just a video release but an actual 3rd single. Radio will play it if it is edited and this edit is very good. Heart of the song is still there even though 2 minutes have been cut.

35 minutes ago, discohub said:

I hope there is at least a remix EP coming

Yaaassssss, like Bedtime Story!

21 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I couldn't be happier ! The day she posted the video preview i got so excited i couldn't get to sleep for hours ! The rumours were true, the video is clearly inspired by Scarface. Scarface is my all time fav movie, i've been watching it like 200 times since i was a teen, i know all the lines by heart. Back in the days my bedroom walls were covered with Madonna & Scarface posters ! Look at my forum nickname ! Tony Montana is the main character of Scarface (played by Al Pacino), and look what's happening now, Madonna doing a Scarface inspired music video... ho will i be able to handle it ? As soon as i saw the video preview, the Scarface fan that i am immediately noticed many details that related to the movie. There's a club in the movie called "The Babylon Club", and they go to that one and only club all along the movie, And at one point there's a huge shooting in the club. The background music when M lays on the floor with blood is also similar to the Scarface theme. Even the car she's drivin in is similar to a famous scarface scene where Tony Montana is driving. Here are a few pics comparing Scarface and God Control that i have made (of course we just have few seconds of the video) :

2019-06-22-22-14-37-329-576x768.jpg

2019-06-22-22-17-46-623-576x768.jpg

2019-06-22-22-18-13-113-576x768.jpg

2019-06-22-22-28-40-588-576x768.jpg