Madonna will call people out

Semtex1

48 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

$500 tickets

I know a borderline guy (the disease, not the song) that saved money for years to buy the front row tickets to 2 of her shows. He even stalked her at her home and does anything for attention. 

I'm a bit scared for Madonna and the front row people, actually.

Comedian Dave Chappelle said in one of his newer Netflix specials that he locked the audiences cell phones up during his standup show. I wonder if Madonna will use a similar strategy with a smaller crowd.

She seemed almost eager to talk with anyone but Christy and Cubby or whoever those cornballs were on iheartradio last night, she also mentioned she wanted have a chat with people and to sit in peoples laps during the show. I’m sure the security will be otherworldly regardless.

18 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

She said she might even tell a few jokes at The Jimmy Fallon show and my heart just dropped. :wide-eyes:

Someone better tells her that nobody wants that !!:smile: 1 or 2, not more...

In the iHeart interview she also said she wants people to focus on the music, the lyrics, and that she will be presenting them in a theatric way... what must we expect ? I guess we'll only find out in september 12th