Semtex1

Madonna will call people out

Recommended Posts

On 6/19/2019 at 5:05 PM, Mister_Pop said:

That should be simply forbidden for a theater tour.

Most of the theatres ban you from using them plus the palladium has also stated there will be no dancing in the aisles , plus the seats are so close together you cant stand lol!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Most of the theatres ban you from using them plus the palladium has also stated there will be no dancing in the aisles , plus the seats are so close together you cant stand lol!

 

Where did they state this? :scary:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TrueMDMA said:

Where did they state this? :scary:

Its a known fact you cant really film in the theaters in London. At the audience with the audience were specifically asked not to film during the conversation. Plus they will have staff/ushers in the aisles stopping people running forward as its unfair on those who paid top dollar for front row. The seats are really close together. It will be a very different experience but one I'm looking forward to. I'm sure the younger fans will all have a heart attack at the thought of that lol. I never watched Madonna live through my phone screen! When I first saw he is 87 and then at the BA shows in the UK they didn't exist and I had the best time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

Its a known fact you cant really film in the theaters in London. At the audience with the audience were specifically asked not to film during the conversation. Plus they will have staff/ushers in the aisles stopping people running forward as its unfair on those who paid top dollar for front row. The seats are really close together. It will be a very different experience but one I'm looking forward to. I'm sure the younger fans will all have a heart attack at the thought of that lol. I never watched Madonna live through my phone screen! When I first saw he is 87 and then at the BA shows in the UK they didn't exist and I had the best time.

 

 

I know it’s generally not allowed in London theatres, but for theatre shows and musicals. There are several photos and videos online showing people standing and using their phones at the Palladium during a concert. I think both will be allowed, but we’ll see! Personally I can’t see myself sitting throughout the whole gig :thinker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 8:09 PM, Semtex1 said:

Aussie comedian air stewardess Pam Ann....I was so scared to come back I stayed in the loo

I saw Pam Ann too and ended up front row, i was so tense the whole show as she kept walking past us but she picked on my friend instead of me lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, blondboi559 said:

I saw Pam Ann too and ended up front row, i was so tense the whole show as she kept walking past us but she picked on my friend instead of me lol

Yes love her. Like Madonna , she doesn't pull any punches. Think it's the strong powerful female thing that draws me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 6/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, Dito said:

I know a borderline guy (the disease, not the song) that saved money for years to buy the front row tickets to 2 of her shows. He even stalked her at her home and does anything for attention. 

I'm a bit scared for Madonna and the front row people, actually.

Update: he's already going to 3 and is now planning to go a 4th show. All front row. He's now spending almost 2,000 and I'm preeetty sure he's in debt by now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was wondering about how the crowd control will be.  Here's the Brooklyn NY show theater.  People are going to rush forward certainly. Maybe there will be a guard rail but that won't stop people coming up. 

bam-opera-stage.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.