Help: problems with shipping of billetcollector by registered postal service

Rupert76

Hy guys,

I would like to know if any of you, residing in a European country (not France) , has bought tickets for one of the shows in Paris, in billet-collector format, from ticketmaster France, to be sent by registered mail (hope the translate is correct...) 

I'm really worried ...

I read that in Europe deliveries are made in two days, but after two weeks have passed since the time of purchase  I still haven't received anything.... And I still haven't received not even the tracking code for the shipment ...

Can anyone help me?

I have another question to ask to you soon, about how to make returns damaged item to Madonna shop UK.

I received my clear vinyl with two damages (two different showy folds, the 1st very big, and the 2nd small) on two different corners ... and I fear there is no possibility of being able to make the article back and replaced it, or get my money back. 

Thank you guys in advance for the answers you will give me. 

11 hours ago, Rupert76 said:

Hy guys,

I would like to know if any of you, residing in a European country (not France) , has bought tickets for one of the shows in Paris, in billet-collector format, from ticketmaster France, to be sent by registered mail (hope the translate is correct...) 

I'm really worried ...

I read that in Europe deliveries are made in two days, but after two weeks have passed since the time of purchase  I still haven't received anything.... And I still haven't received not even the tracking code for the shipment ...

Can anyone help me?

I have another question to ask to you soon, about how to make returns damaged item to Madonna shop UK.

I received my clear vinyl with two damages (two different showy folds, the 1st very big, and the 2nd small) on two different corners ... and I fear there is no possibility of being able to make the article back and replaced it, or get my money back. 

Thank you guys in advance for the answers you will give me. 

It takes a lot of time. I bought my tickets from ticketmaster.fr on 27/05 and my tickets only got delivered on 13/06 to Belgium. Your tickets surely will arrive.

14 minutes ago, sepulveda said:

It takes a lot of time. I bought my tickets from ticketmaster.fr on 27/05 and my tickets only got delivered on 13/06 to Belgium. Your tickets surely will arrive.

Thank you.

Have you got a tracking number from ticketmaster for the registered mail? 

I haven't received anything...