Madonna being rude and banned from backstage of Broadway Hamilton

Yung Rapunxel

Thank you for these sources!!!

So according to these source which you give to us, Actually No one mentioned Madonna's name at all!

"He mentioned that someone in the audience – no name mentioned, "

Thanks for sources!!

:Madonna007:

Again Queen your so right.... Only Miranda wasn't the only one that took to Twitter. See if you had done your research before you started calling people out you would have noticed.  There was someone in the audience named Casey Erin Clark who also tweeted at the same time saying.. 'That time you want to smack #Madonna upside the head for texting during the best show I've ever seen. #HAMILTONpublic '

Queen, you might want to come out of Wonderland and back to earth.  :heart:

Again Queen your so right.... Only Miranda wasn't the only one that took to Twitter. See if you had done your research before you started calling people out you would have noticed.  There was someone in the audience named Casey Erin Clark who also tweeted at the same time saying.. 'That time you want to smack #Madonna upside the head for texting during the best show I've ever seen. #HAMILTONpublic '

Queen, you might want to come out of Wonderland and back to earth.  :heart:

so your source is nobody's one tweet?

wow.. I just...wow..  :clapp:

I'm guessing M was operating out of extreme political naiveté and simply chose Thatcher as an example of a strong woman who marched to her own drum. I have to say, it does show a pretty shocking lack of judgement for someone who once lived in England but - despite the fact that I'm hard pressed to think of a woman I despise more than that old Tory crone - I will forgive M this rather unfortunate slip up. I'm not so sure the liberal press in England are quite so willing to forget the faux pas though...http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/21/madonna-thatcher-gaffe-rebelheart-instagram

It's a total conspiracy you right .....everyone is just out to get M.  :Madonna034:

Still in Wonderland....

IKR?

You bring the just one tweet which z-list broad way actress which have to suck his ass hard then suddenly it's be a truth.

What a beautiful queer wonderland.

:Madonna034:

https://au.gwn7.yahoo.com/w1/news/a/-/local/27271066/madonnas-rep-denies-stars-play-texting/

Madonna's rep denies star's play texting

However, Madonna's rep Liz Rosenberg said: "It's not true. She was invited backstage four different times. She texted post show when they were doing their fundraising pitch. Madonna had already made a generous donation."

Really! Maybe it was and emergency, she does have four kids after all. How about thank you M for attending my show and showing support. How about not jumping to conclusions and getting off your high horse, Oh yea im sure she's just devastated that she didn't get a chance to take a selfie with your nobody dumb ass.

Just another example of someone trashing and useing her name to get famous.  :Madonna007:

How about being respectful towards everyone else who was there to enjoy the show as well as the performers and taking it in the lobby??

Regardless if it was an emergency or not.  And if it was that big of an emergency...leave & go deal with it.

That is, if it really was directed toward her & its true.

https://au.gwn7.yahoo.com/w1/news/a/-/local/27271066/madonnas-rep-denies-stars-play-texting/

Madonna's rep denies star's play texting

However, Madonna's rep Liz Rosenberg said: "It's not true. She was invited backstage four different times. She texted post show when they were doing their fundraising pitch. Madonna had already made a generous donation."

Well well well where is these trolls which Jump into the bandwagon which enjoy to blame Madonna without a fact?

Well well well where is these trolls which Jump into the bandwagon which enjoy to blame Madonna without a fact?

Are you serious? You believe what liz Rosenberg says? publicist is a person whose job is to generate and manage publicity for a public figure, especially a celebrity, Which part of the fundamental nature of public relations don't you understand? It's a publicists job to lie. How quickly your memory fades. Liz has lied for M many, many time's before. Do you need examples? Her job is to clean up M's crap.

Some people are so naive.... :Madonna033: