Madonna being rude and banned from backstage of Broadway Hamilton

Yung Rapunxel

Posted Image

Madonna was barred from going backstage at a hit show after it was claimed she texted during half of it.

Witnesses said the singer, 56, had disturbed Broadway hip-hop musical Hamilton.

She watched the first half of the production before then taking to her mobile to constantly text throughout the second half.

Both the audience and the cast grew increasingly annoyed by Madonna's actions, who was then taken to task by the shows author Lin-Manuel Miranda.

He tweeted it was “the first time†he had asked stage management “NOT to allow a celebrity (who was texting all through act 2) backstage. #noselfieforyou.â€

Posted Image

The only picture Madonna is said to have taken is one of herself and her bag.

The show has been seen by a raft of A list stars including Daniel Craig, Sir Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi and Jake Gyllenhaal.

x

Really! Maybe it was and emergency, she does have four kids after all. How about thank you M for attending my show and showing support. How about not jumping to conclusions and getting off your high horse, Oh yea im sure she's just devastated that she didn't get a chance to take a selfie with your nobody dumb ass.

Just another example of someone trashing and useing her name to get famous.  :Madonna007:

Really! Maybe it was and emergency, she does have four kids after all. How about thank you M for attending my show and showing support. How about not jumping to conclusions and getting off your high horse, Oh yea im sure she's just devastated that she didn't get a chance to take a selfie with your nobody dumb ass.Just another example of someone trashing her to get famous.

TOTALLY AGREE.

when you have an emergency its common courtesy to leave the audience and go somewhere mobile friendly... But ill wait for her version of the story... Sad that its the second time something like this is being reported.... Oh M, you and your instagram addiction lol

Ok!  lets just say this story is true she was texting all night long... people text at shows all the time. Just like when you go to the movies there's always someone in the backround talking thru it .....What I want to know is why someone felt the need to say something about it publicly, why tweet about it so everyone can see. It's clearly just to get attention and cause drama. So what if she texted who cares she attended your lame ass show.

Ok!  lets just say this story is true she was texting all night long... people text at shows all the time. Just like when you go to the movies there's always someone in the backround talking thru it .....What I want to know is why someone felt the need to say something about it publicly, why tweet about it so everyone can see. It's clearly just to get attention and cause drama. So what if she texted who cares she attended your lame ass show.

Anyone who does that is rude. It's not just her. 

I agree that this guy shouldn't have tweeted about it, and most probably hates her, so that's why Im waiting for her side of the story, but this comes across very rude on her part.

Hamilton is currently the hottest ticket in town. It's entire run is sold out. It's virtually impossible to get tickets. :yarn:

He didn't even @ her and he deleted the tweet right after

It's extremely rude in the cinema, but in a teather you are actually insulting the artists :yarn:

But yeah, let's wait for her side, or not :yarn:

It is common curtesy to leave an audience if you are to make a call, text, or take a shit. I love M, but I love my job more. I am a theatre performer and have zero tolerance for that. Sorry. I don't care who you are, she should know theatre etiquette. I'd like to say that I DO NOT know this full story, neither of us do...: but in general, it's a crappy feeling seeing someone on their phone while acting on stage. Xo

Hamilton is currently the hottest ticket in town. It's entire run is sold out. It's virtually impossible to get tickets. :yarn:

He didn't even @ her and he deleted the tweet right after

It's extremely rude in the cinema, but in a teather you are actually insulting the artists :yarn:

But yeah, let's wait for her side, or not :yarn:

So according to your own words he didn't even @ her 

But you and some people(I mean including some "Madonna fans" :yarn: )'s are immediately made conclusion that it was Madonna and very busy and enjoy to blame Madonna.  :yarn:

Very interesting. :yarn:

:yarn:

Really! Maybe it was and emergency, she does have four kids after all. How about thank you M for attending my show and showing support. How about not jumping to conclusions and getting off your high horse, Oh yea im sure she's just devastated that she didn't get a chance to take a selfie with your nobody dumb ass.

Just another example of someone trashing and useing her name to get famous.  :Madonna007:

:Madonna003:

Literally this.