wonderboy

MADONNA INFINITY APPRECIATION THREAD

This is such a great surprise. I came back to check if it was still working and then, the forum is back. This is such a great news. I am so happy. Thank you @Fighter

I really hope this will go well now. Let's all be positive, sharing our love and passion about Madonna, music and more :)

This was unexpected, just was typing mail.goo... and saw the infinity logo in the url bar and clicked it just for nostalgia. I was sure the page would be gone by now but I got very excited when I saw that cool animation instead of the thank you message. This makes me happy :3

As stupid as this sounds the day he decided to close I actually cried a little bit, it made me sad. I really loved this forum. I am over the moon its back. This is the only place I felt really welcome. Thank you again fighter!! Please please dont go away again. :)

On 8/15/2019 at 8:09 AM, Fighter said:

I'll always be sorry for letting some bad apples cloud my judgement and not see how much most people appreciate the forum. It's actually such a nice thing not to end things that way. :yarn:

Forget it baby, We all make  those decisions sometimes. You are human, not perfect. When you ended it, it was kinda sad I think...but I understood your choice. Sure I thought and still thinks this is the best Madonna forum. I tried to search others, but Jesus, Lord...they are so far away, so far away, so far away...from Infinity! 

I thought about...where will I get demos, rare stuff...anything M related...then I had to accept it, and it was kinda good..."Less Belgium Stress", less anxiety...like those times with no internet. Those times I took ten years to get a cd like "First time out if manhattan"! 

Thanks for coming back! :-) I know sometimes my opinion can be really different...and I may get heated...but I'll will try not to be a bad apple

Huge kudos to the team of this forum. You are doing such an amazing job covering the tour. Thank you! And thank you for keeping a fair and watchful eye and peace among the members and admins too.  I'm so thankful to have found this home and couldn't be more proud to be a member. :rose::luv: