Citisound vault

MLVC123

So these tickets went on sale today, got two great seats.  Same prices as the regular show.  But now I note that the PR taglines call these intimate shows.  I hope that they aren't shortened versions.  Would seem odd given that they are at the same location and in the middle of the entire tour. Think these are just basically additional dates?

In the midst of her wildly popular Madame X tour, Madonna is giving fans more opportunities to see her live. The icon announced on Monday (Aug. 12) that she will be performing two intimate shows as part of Citi Sound Vault.

She will be heading to the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House on Sept. 18, where she will also be playing from Sept. 12 to Oct. 7. Additionally, she will take over the Met in Philadelphia on Dec. 7, where she will continue to play through Dec. 11.

Citi cardmembers will be able to purchase tickets on Tuesday (Aug. 13) at 10 a.m. EST

I'm curious if these nights may be designated for filming the show.

Just the name "citi sound vault"  along with "intimate shows"  sounds like a broadcast or something, imo. If by intimate they mean just front of house and orchestra seats on sale, that  could free up the balconies for cameras. 

I can't see her NOT filming it, mainly because the whole MX project has been extremely visual, so to not present to the gp with the ultimate visual message (she's been literally typing out in the videos, lol) Madame X would be the ultimate tease! 

Wishful thinking, I'm sure. It's probably a contractual thing with Citicard or sponsorship of the tour. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right, that's my question - will it be a different show (which seems odd after only playing three shows in the tour) or the full show? Prices are the same, it's the same theatre, same start...and now being sold lined up with the regular shows.  The citivault thing seemed to be the pre-sale attribute.