Should Madonna Team Up With Kylie Minogue

louis.exe

This will only happen in gay men's fantasies :laughing: But seriously, that ship has sailed. Kylie had her chance to meet Madonna onstage during RHT in Australia but she just turned her down. Why bother insisting on inviting her now? It's not like Kylie has done anything interesting since Aphrodite anyway :redface: and Madonna is just too Madonna to share the spotlight with other mature females, isn't she?

15 hours ago, professormouse said:

I thought they already had ?
Is there not some unreleased Madge tune that Kylie has recorded ??

yeah It's Alone Again great song but for some reason that never made it to an album and is featured in Kylie's film White Diamond which is her equivalent of Truth Or Dare 

15 hours ago, professormouse said:

kYLIE ?
I'd hope after Madam X she'd give Marc Almond a call.
Or he 'cover' Burning Up, whichever is 'easier' ? ? :thinker:

Yeah that would be a good collaboration there are lots of artists I which she would work with like

• Kylie(as I've mentioned)
  • Janet Jackson
  • Pet Shop Boys/Neil Tennant(that Sorry remix doesn't count)
  • Lady Gaga(Just Imagine)
  • Ariana Grande(I personally think she's the next queen of pop)

Well, Kylie hightailed it out of Australia to go to Gaga's birthday party I believe after meeting with Guy. She was also extremely passive aggressive at the start of her career downplaying the Madonna influence up until Light Years. I would love a collab especially given the statuses of both of them as pop queens but it never came into fruition. I still have not forgiven Brahim for blocking their only photo together.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, bedtimestory said:

I don't think it will happen, sadly Kylie lost her popularity and relevance after Aphrodite.

As a Kylie fan myself, I noticed after 2011 her body of work got poor, nothing innovative or different. Her music and style got too safe and commercial, nothing memorable.

lol, 

britney spears no GIF

On 8/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, bedtimestory said:

sadly Kylie lost her popularity and relevance after Aphrodite

Kylie is most-watched Glastonbury moment 

An average audience of 3.2m people tuned in to see her play the festival's "legend slot", beating previous highs set by Ed Sheeran and Adele. Viewership peaked at 3.9m during the closing minutes of Kylie's set, as she played Dancing and Spinning Around.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49632866 

Not so bad for someone that "lost popularity and relevance" :laughing: