Could this tour result in a new documentary?

Xander

It's obvious from her instagram that she is documenting the rehearsal process, and the tour itself is new territory for her; smaller venues, longer stays, she's said the set might be injected with comedy bits, and the show will obviously have a lot of political elements. I know since the alleged meeting with Netflix last year there has been constant speculation about a new doc, from her life in Lisbon, to the creation of the album, but I think that if there were going to be one, it would be about the tour. Truth or Dare/Blond Ambition Tour defined new standards of what an arena tour and tour doc could be, so as she redefines the concert tour, it only makes sense that she would want to show it off. 

3 hours ago, fiercemighty said:

It's obvious from her instagram that she is documenting the rehearsal process, and the tour itself is new territory for her; smaller venues, longer stays, she's said the set might be injected with comedy bits, and the show will obviously have a lot of political elements. I know since the alleged meeting with Netflix last year there has been constant speculation about a new doc, from her life in Lisbon, to the creation of the album, but I think that if there were going to be one, it would be about the tour. Truth or Dare/Blond Ambition Tour defined new standards of what an arena tour and tour doc could be, so as she redefines the concert tour, it only makes sense that she would want to show it off. 

I hope not. Bat and Rit protest this idea ☺

I usually would love the idea of a new doc. But not at the expense of a full live recording. But it’s likely that we will get a scrapbook type film with bits and bobs of the show with boring doc segments that ruin the flow teaching us again about MX. Besides, it feels like we already have the complete and definitive doc about MX on Amazon... so please, no!

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

Well it looks like between 1990 and 2004 14 years had passed, and between 2004 and 2018 there are 14 years as well. Maybe she does have something in mind. Otherwise why would she hire someone (Ricardo Gomez/Nuno Xico in this case) to follow her everywhere and get everything on camera? 

Well she has practically put the whole documentary on her IG already so I would prefer to get the entire show

• 2 weeks later...