Poll: MDNA Tour or Rebel Heart Tour?

geert

Poll: MDNA Tour or Rebel Heart Tour?  

49 members voted

1. 1. Poll: MDNA Tour or Rebel Heart Tour?

• MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Neither could be regarded as amongst her best, but I would have to go with the MDNA Tour. It had a great intro, and some high points amongst the setlist... I also loved that Vogue corset. Sadly, it had a pretty shitty finale. Rebel Heart tour was just rather dull, and unimaginative.

I’m surprised to see MDNA doing so well over RH. I loved MDNA thematically, but some of the song choices means that for me it does not stand the test of time too well.

RH I loved her warmth and when I left the arena I was on such a high... first time that I had such feelings since seeing her for the first time at DWT.

A mix of MDNAs narrative with RHTs warmth and songs, would be ? 

On 8/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, PWCCA said:

Neither could be regarded as amongst her best, but I would have to go with the MDNA Tour. It had a great intro, and some high points amongst the setlist... I also loved that Vogue corset. Sadly, it had a pretty shitty finale. Rebel Heart tour was just rather dull, and unimaginative.

I agree with you. The RHT was rushed and I hate her voice in most of the songs  (I have the same feeling for Madame X by the way - sorry I'm off the topic... ).

I saw MDNA live and it was a miserable experience. Came on stage so late that she had to cut out some songs, one of which was Like a Virgin (!) She just couldn't seem to get the crowd on her side after such a late start, there was a bad atmosphere by the time she came on. A real shame. So Even though I never saw it live, I'd choose Rebel Heart Tour.

Rebel Heart Tour had a great and variable setlist!

On the date I saw her, she was 3 hours late! Show started after 12am, When it was supposed to be at ''8pm'' At 8:30 she was still rehearsing burning up, and she never acknowledged being late or apologized to the crowd!

It was like a greatest hits tour, Come on! we even got Take a Bow! She gave us many many bonuses.

13 hours ago, BillyBongo said:

I saw MDNA live and it was a miserable experience. Came on stage so late that she had to cut out some songs, one of which was Like a Virgin (!) She just couldn't seem to get the crowd on her side after such a late start, there was a bad atmosphere by the time she came on. A real shame. So Even though I never saw it live, I'd choose Rebel Heart Tour.

Funny, that was my exact experience at seeing the Rebel Heart tour in Manchester. Hours late, no atmosphere, songs cut. Was beyond disappointed. MDNA I saw twice (Birmingham and Edinburgh) and loved it each time. Theatrical, daring... the 90s tour that never was!

• 2 months later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me

The MDNA Tour for me. I didn’t see it live and yet I still find it thrilling and I definitely think it is one of her best and most innovative and tours to date. The stage, costumes, choreography, all amazing. Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Give Me All Your Luvin, Vogue, I’m Addicted and Celebration / Give It 2 Me are personal highlights.

Rebel Heart Tour is also great but I only managed to get into that tour recently. I also didn’t see it live and therefore had to rely on that horribly edited DVD until I could find a decent bootleg, and it wasn’t until I saw the bootleg that I really appreciated it.