Madame X Tour Opening Song

truerebel

MadameX Tour Opening Song  

73 members voted

1. 1. What do you think the Opening Song will be?

• Vogue
    • Rescue Me
    • Batuka
    • Future
    • I don't Search I find

15 minutes ago, Cooka. said:

I agree, I think Vogue would make a great opener!

i think it was done at pride because it's a gay anthem, but wouldn't quit fit as an intro to the theatre show.

There's a rumor going around, that the first 2 acts will look like this:

God Control or Rescue

American

Dark Ballet

Vogue

I Don't Seach (interlude?)

--

Batuka / Batuka Prayer

Killers

Crazy

Sodade

Extreme Occident (interlude?)

So difficult to say.

Of that list, Vogue could be an opening like RIT.

I don't see neither Batuka nor IDSIF. Not powerful enough.

Future is more a second number, à la Get together on CT. 

I imagine M entering a door of a fado club like she did at Billboard Awards singing "ven comigo let's take a trip". Those Medellin lyrics make a perfect opening number, but being a duet it may not be working.

12 hours ago, stancherry said:

i think it was done at pride because it's a gay anthem, but wouldn't quit fit as an intro to the theatre show.

There's a rumor going around, that the first 2 acts will look like this:

God Control or Rescue

American

Dark Ballet

Vogue

I Don't Seach (interlude?)

--

Batuka / Batuka Prayer

Killers

Crazy

Sodade

Extreme Occident (interlude?)

I think God Control will end the show with a load of dancers "dead" on stage and the words wake up ringing in your ears!

I think the Madame X intro will play and then she will come on and sing... 

Killers Who are Partying  

Just like the Drowned World Tour with Drowned World opening... Understated and powerful.

It's also the only song, I think,  she could open with from the new album. 

Medellín is the obvious choice, but there's no way she's going to start a conga line in the first song. Killers is the only other song that kind of sets up the mood of the whole project. 

She won't repeat Vogue as opener on a tour. 

Batuka would be a great opener to the 2nd section, not the first. Or even the 2nd song!

Future sounds more like a section closer

and IDSIF will be somewhere in the middle of the show. 

She already opened a tour with Vogue so i dont think it will be that one, but she opened Pride with it and she's prone to repeat promo performances in a tour(Hard Candy). Anyway i HOPE it's not Vogue. 

I don't think it's any of the choices but of those I guessed IDSIF. She seems to like that one, thankfully, so maybe go into Vogue after that.

Definitely won't start with Rescue Me. I'm not even convinced we are getting that at all. I mean, WE BETTER, because she's teased it haha. But not feeling it as an opener.

God Control will be toward the end of the show, like a Hung Up on Confessions or Give It 2 Me on Sticky & Sweet; you know....a big deal. It'll probably be paired with I Rise as the closer.

I'm thinking... hmmmmm.... as an opener.... uhm. This is tough. Actually the more I think about it, it will be IDSIF.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:40 PM, Enrico said:

So difficult to say.

Of that list, Vogue could be an opening like RIT.

I don't see neither Batuka nor IDSIF. Not powerful enough.

Future is more a second number, à la Get together on CT. 

I imagine M entering a door of a fado club like she did at Billboard Awards singing "ven comigo let's take a trip". Those Medellin lyrics make a perfect opening number, but being a duet it may not be working.

I agree Future could definitely be a second number.

I don't search I find is better suited to come near Rescue Me vs. Vogue (IMO).

The opener is likely a Madame X track.  I'm still sticking with Medellin.  She paid for the hologram technology and I hope there is a way to see it live on tour unlike the Grammy's where only home viewers could see it.  

But lyrically, its the best intro song.

I always had the impression that God Control had a chance to be the opening number (similar to Iconic and not strong enough to be a closing number), and now from an Instagram Story NewsofMadonna is sharing the same idea:

36826709-32746866.jpg?v=1567016372

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Titre-d-ouverture-de-Madame-X-Tour_a1155.html

From the picture it seems that GC is immediately following an opening sequence (an intro?) featuring only Ahlamalik and Sierra.

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

I always had the impression that God Control had a chance to be the opening number (similar to Iconic and not strong enough to be a closing number), and now from an Instagram Story NewsofMadonna is sharing the same idea:

36826709-32746866.jpg?v=1567016372

https://www.news-of-madonna.com/Titre-d-ouverture-de-Madame-X-Tour_a1155.html

From the picture it seems that GC is immediately following an opening sequence (an intro?) featuring only Ahlamalik and Sierra.

Sounds perfect! 

On 9/1/2019 at 7:32 PM, Derby said:

Killers Who Are Partying might be the opener, I say.

Why not. I think the opener could be a slow track, just to make us listen, to show it's not all about the show. Could be a simple entrance, I don't know.

But Killers ? I guess for this one she could have a speech right before to explain the track.

In the end and at this point, anything is possible.