Madame X Tour Opening Song

truerebel

MadameX Tour Opening Song  

73 members voted

1. 1. What do you think the Opening Song will be?

• Vogue
    • Rescue Me
    • Batuka
    • Future
    • I don't Search I find

9 hours ago, truerebel said:

so this is circulating.....

Again? It's an old picture, it has been circulating for months.

There's no way Crave contains elements from Don't Stop!!

A mashup of Beat goes on and Bye bye baby? Come on!!!

I think GC might be a good opener, as M likes to use a new song for her entrance (with the only exception of RIT).

Vogue with all the different Madames could work really well, as for the Pride performance.

We already had an intimate opening when she did Drowned World for the DWT. Who knows. I don't feel like Killers can have the same impact. Drowned World was much more personal and revealing. If we consider this, Medellin makes more sense: it explains the philosophy behind the album project.

I don't think any song from Madame X is strong enough to be an ending, not even IDSIF. Also in RHT Unapologetic Bitch was followed by Holiday. I think we can get something similar.

31 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Again? It's an old picture, it has been circulating for months.

There's no way Crave contains elements from Don't Stop!!

A mashup of Beat goes on and Bye bye baby? Come on!!!

I think GC might be a good opener, as M likes to use a new song for her entrance (with the only exception of RIT).

Vogue with all the different Madames could work really well, as for the Pride performance.

We already had an intimate opening when she did Drowned World for the DWT. Who knows. I don't feel like Killers can have the same impact. Drowned World was much more personal and revealing. If we consider this, Medellin makes more sense: it explains the philosophy behind the album project.

I don't think any song from Madame X is strong enough to be an ending, not even IDSIF. Also in RHT Unapologetic Bitch was followed by Holiday. I think we can get something similar.

the above posted setlist is fake, the 1st 2 acts are going to look like this:

ACT 1

Opening

God Control / Rescue Me

American Life

Dark Ballet

Vogue

I Don't Search I Find

Interlude

ACT 2

Batuka Prayer / Batuka

Killers

Crazy

Sodade

Extreme Occident

50 minutes ago, stancherry said:

This is the supposed final setlist (interludes not included: Falling Free , Satin Birds etc.). Sodade is also missing between Crazy and Occident.

1.PNG.b6febdc85402dbc8688a99fea46202b3.PNG

Not bad - but boring for human nature and the end seems boring ... Like a Prayer should have followed Come Alive with the choir and Futur should have been the last one 

All interesting options, but, I think the opening song can come out of left field. What if Come Alive was the opening song, remember when no one was expecting Iconic to open the RH tour and it did? That said I think the best MX track to open could be God Control, because Batuka is too much of a call-response song to open the tour. The closing song could be Faz Gostoso and end it with a bang, the song is a good representation of MX, instrumentally, bilingual, and upbeat. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a Disco section with: God Control, Hung Up, Deeper and Deeper and IDSIF. A gay boy can only dream!

You can forget hits this time round. It's going to be 80% Madame X as she said even before the tour started and then the rest we'll get more like Tears Of A Clown. This is her deal closing tour with LiveNation. She's purposely left off the hits so she can secure a better deal with whoever signs her on the back of a a promise to do a Greatest Hits based tour. She's not stupid. 

38 minutes ago, steady75 said:

You can forget hits this time round. It's going to be 80% Madame X as she said even before the tour started and then the rest we'll get more like Tears Of A Clown. This is her deal closing tour with LiveNation. She's purposely left off the hits so she can secure a better deal with whoever signs her on the back of a a promise to do a Greatest Hits based tour. She's not stupid. 

This makes total sense. I bet you are right. 

On 9/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, steady75 said:

You were so right!!

On 9/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, steady75 said:

Yep you were right on.