Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

jerrodblandino

Last night we were invited to watch a run through of @madonna & her #MadameXWorldTour & I’m telling you now if you don’t have tickets, get them any way you can! It’s next level amazing! A stadium show packed into a small & intimate theater experience. Get up close and super personal with Madonna in this extravaganza of music, dance, fun, inspiration, self expression & of course pure Madonna magic!♥️ ? ?

Okay but what about THE SONGS?!?

Welcome back @groovyguy! We missed your presence here!!

Are you attending the show? Or just documenting for those who are far?

I'd gladly spend the night awake hoping to get news.

If she's rehearsing in the morning, she'll be soooo late tonight! :devil:

More snippets here:

https://madonnaunderground.com/spoiler-madame-x-tour-rehearsal-audio-clips/

Unfortunately those clips are all album tracks. No real vocals, no live instruments.

Edit: some more spoilers of the song rehearsed today in this pist by @stefo:

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/20300-madame-x-tour-songs-expectations/?do=findComment&comment=824284

• Enrico featured this topic
2 hours ago, groovyguy said:

???#Madonna has just arrived at BAM in New York to do the last rehearsals before the opening of her big #MADAMEX Tour show. 

Are you ready??

Welcome back Groovy?

Whatching this video i wonder "why did she covered and hidden herself as Michael Jackson did?". 

She never did weirdness like this before now... 

Anyway, how many hours to the beginning of the MADAME X TOUR? 

38 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

Welcome back Groovy?

Whatching this video i wonder "why did she covered and hidden herself as Michael Jackson did?". 

She never did weirdness like this before now... 

Anyway, how many hours to the beginning of the MADAME X TOUR? 

Maybe she wanted to hide her hair style. I don't know but I wouldn't take it as a negative being she wants to keep everything as discreet as possible until tonight. 

Edited by Voguerista (see edit history)

40 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Maybe she wanted to hide her hair style. I don't know but I wouldn't take it as a negative being she wants to keep everything as discreet as possible until tonight.

I don't think so, because when she entered the building and removed the scarf that covered her, she still had her hairs in a tail

20190917_152210.jpg

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Welcome back @groovyguy! We missed your presence here!!

Are you attending the show? Or just documenting for those who are far?

I'd gladly spend the night awake hoping to get news.

If she's rehearsing in the morning, she'll be soooo late tonight! :devil:

More snippets here:

https://madonnaunderground.com/spoiler-madame-x-tour-rehearsal-audio-clips/

Unfortunately those clips are all album tracks. No real vocals, no live instruments.

Edit: some more spoilers of the song rehearsed today in this pist by @stefo:

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/20300-madame-x-tour-songs-expectations/?do=findComment&comment=824284

Unfortunately, I'm not attending the show tonight. Had tickets for the cancelled Sept 15th show. :(

Will attend the BAM show Oct 5th and on show in Philly.

I'm gonna take pics of everything I can tonight guys. And TRY to remember as much as I can. I'll probably be on anti anxiety meds though... Cuz I get super anxious at concerts, so I can't guarantee I'll remember anything ?

If you have any specific questions let me know. I'll be alone in VIP probably bored before the show starts. 

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm gonna take pics of everything I can tonight guys. And TRY to remember as much as I can. I'll probably be on anti anxiety meds though... Cuz I get super anxious at concerts, so I can't guarantee I'll remember anything ?

If you have any specific questions let me know. I'll be alone in VIP probably bored before the show starts. 

Awesome. Have the best best time. Can't wait for your thoughts and any pics you can get. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic