Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

27 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm gonna take pics of everything I can tonight guys. And TRY to remember as much as I can. I'll probably be on anti anxiety meds though... Cuz I get super anxious at concerts, so I can't guarantee I'll remember anything ?

If you have any specific questions let me know. I'll be alone in VIP probably bored before the show starts. 

Make sure you have the best night in a long time!!!

43 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

If you have any specific questions let me know. I'll be alone in VIP probably bored before the show starts. 

If you are in the VIP area, try to find people with Medellin tickets to find out hiw the backstage tour works!! Would really love to know if it's just a rushed photo on stage or a proper tour.

I'd also like to know if anyone won tbe Icon contest and when/how they were notified.

As for the concert, M should be anxious, not you! It's a theatre, not a stadium, so there is much less to be stressed about, and you will enjoy it more than you expect!! You are our INFINITY representative!!!

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This is the only merchandise picture circulating at the moment:

70231109_10102611989189630_7938761260085

Pity the moving target tshirt, the only one I want, isn't there...

The I rise tshirt in blue was much better.

I can still buy the makeup set on madonna.com... NOT!!!

I wanna know the prices. I hope not as outrageous as the pop up shop... Funny, because her online store prices are actually quite low for a pop star. 

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This is the only merchandise picture circulating at the moment:

70231109_10102611989189630_7938761260085

Pity the moving target tshirt, the only one I want, isn't there...

The I rise tshirt in blue was much better.

I can still buy the makeup set on madonna.com... NOT!!!

It's crazy how they are poorly organized...

So, could you confirm about the tourbook ?

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I'm gonna take pics of everything I can tonight guys. And TRY to remember as much as I can. I'll probably be on anti anxiety meds though... Cuz I get super anxious at concerts, so I can't guarantee I'll remember anything ?

Try to find a digital audio recorder, they are small and difficultly visible, we could share the audio of the show, it would be such a gift for everybody here :hearteyes:

I'm so disappointed by every single info I'm having about the show, I really look at your objectivity and sincerity, at the same time I'm hoping your tale will help me to believe seeing her is still worthy (I'm one of those who are thinking to sell the tickets).

I'd also like to know if screens are considered in the theatre to let fans notice details of the show, looks and face, even if in the back seats

Something just doesn't seem right about this Madame X tour. I just hope I'm proved wrong. Yet ever since the God Control video I keep getting she's planted a negative seed for herself out there. 

13 minutes ago, stefo said:

Try to find a digital audio recorder, they are small and difficultly visible, we could share the audio of the show, it would be such a gift for everybody here :hearteyes:

I'm so disappointed by every single info I'm having about the show, I really look at your objectivity and sincerity, at the same time I'm hoping your tale will help me to believe seeing her is still worthy (I'm one of thoe who are thinking to sel the tickets).

I'd also like to know if screen are considered in the theatre to let fans notice details of the show, looks and face, even if in the back seats

Of course it's still worthy. 

I don't understand the drama :Madonna034:

3 minutes ago, madenis said:

The sticky & sweet tourbook was the last one with a set list in it. 

Thanks for this! :)

I think it's probably easier not to have a published set list so she can be flexible with the set. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic