Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

M hasn’t posted anything on Instagram yet either.

Also Is Rescue Me definitely isn’t on the set list, M will have to realise she’s upset a few of her fans by teasing it on social media.

Edited by Ashley (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Ashley Nichols said:

Also Is Rescue Me definitely isn’t on the set list, M will have to realise she’s upset a few of her fans by teasing it on social media.

I think it’s unfair to expect her to do a song in a show if it doesn’t work and she doesn’t want to just because an interviewer suggested she should and social media rolled with it. I love the song too but maybe she just wasn’t feeling it.

1 minute ago, Zaktkoons said:

Hopefully I'm wrong. They may allow her to go on later who knows

nope i think there is a curfew in theatres ...its not just sound issues etc etc its a law ...so if it is 12 then she is starting as late as she possibly can which will prob be the story with the rest of the tour ...

Just now, mark perry said:

nope i think there is a curfew in theatres ...its not just sound issues etc etc its a law ...so if it is 12 then she is starting as late as she possibly can which will prob be the story with the rest of the tour ...

Guess I better bring something to do for my shows since I can't use my phone! Lol

Ok, I got a nice news to share now: we  can believe DrownedMadonna or not, but this time they were right on everything about the setlist. Well, they just posted a link to the RAIN video, with the capture "I feel it ... it's coming..." This just can be a way to share the excitement of the starting of a new tour or a hint for the inclusion of Rain in the setlist, she herself  posted about how "you never know when it's going to rain" a few days ago.

Whoever knows me, knows how I'm obsessed with the song and waiting for her to perform it since 1993 ... so of course I'm totally in a different mood now, happy again, ready to wait, no matter the mobile free policy, everything, fine  :Madonna009::Madonna009::Madonna009:

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok, I got a nice news to share now: we  can believe DrownedMadonna or not, but this time they were right on everything about the setlist. Well, they just posted a picture from the RAIN video, with the capture "I feel it ... it's coming..." This just can be a way to share the excitement of the starting of a new tour or a hint for the inclusion of Rain in the setlist, she posted about how you never know when it's going to rain.

Whoever knows me, knows how I'm obsessed by the song and waiting for her to perform since 1993 ... so of course I'm totally in a different mood now, happy again, ready to wait :Madonna009::Madonna009::Madonna009:

I don’t understand why many of you don’t believe in drownedmadonna. ?

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

I think she doesn’t give a fuck about it ?

Sounds like her. I mean technically it's not like she promised anything. So, it's our fault for getting our hopes up. I just hope that's not all we hear about after the show. I don't want to only hear negative opinions about the tour

10 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I think it’s unfair to expect her to do a song in a show if it doesn’t work and she doesn’t want to just because an interviewer suggested she should and social media rolled with it. I love the song too but maybe she just wasn’t feeling it.

Of course she wasn't feeling it. The song is called 'Rescue Me', not 'Candy Shop' LOL

She did the exact same with Hold Tight for the RH Tour.

There are MANY WAYS she could make it work, but she simply doesn't want to. That's Madonna. That's how she feels about many of her old songs. If she wasn't into it from the beginning it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic