Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

So no Rain, I' don't search I find, Sodade, You must love me or Easy Ride, last night someone heard her rehearsing Like it or not ... it's still not clear if Rescue me was performed live or just included as an interlude. The only real surprise is Papa don't preach.

I'll wait for the review to understand if I like it or not, at the moment I'm not that excited of what we know ... sorry, too much Madame X for such a short show (she practicly cut an entire block out).

Just now, stefo said:

So no Rain, I' don't search I find, Sodade, You must love me or Easy Ride, last night someone heard her rehearsing Like it or not ... it's still not clear if Rescue me was performed live or just included as an interlude. The only real surprise is Papa don't preach.

I'll wait for the review to understand if I like it or not, at the moment I'm not that excited of what we know ... sorry, too much Madame X for such a short show (she practicly cut an entire block out).

From the time it started till now hasn't it been 2 hours?

1 minute ago, stefo said:

was said months ago it would be like 80 percent madame x and it is called madame x tour ..its not a greatest hits tour 

2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

From the time it started till now hasn't it been 2 hours?

It was almost exactly 2 hours.

Final setlisT.

Dark Ballet
Human Nature
Vogue
Papa don't preach
God Control
American Life
Batuka
Killers who ar e partying
Crazy
Medellin
Extreme Occident
Rescue Me
Frozen
Come Alive
Future 
Crave
Like a prayer
I rise

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

But this is a tour for Madame X so why would she not do mostly Madame X?

yeah ... two hours, maybe she talked a lot as announced  ... I'm very disappointed

6 minutes ago, mark perry said:

was said months ago it would be like 80 percent madame x and it is called madame x tour ..its not a greatest hits tour 

well, I still don't like the selection of the old tracks, sorry, and I think that I don't search I find and the album version of Crave, with Batuka, were the real gems from the new material and they're not there ...

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic