Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

41 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

A few quick questions before we go Saturday night in NYC.

1.  Will the tour book be available by Saturday? If no one knows, no problem.

2.  At the merchandise table, was this shirt available?  Just wondering, because if not, I'll order from her store. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 5.03.55 PM.png

Nah, that wasn't there. 

15 hours ago, techno101 said:

Can you explain it in detail? :hearteyes:

Honestly I dont remember it that well. I believe after her BF does his dance to a typewriter beat, he's gunned down and (I think) the stage curtain rises to reveal her. Very Napoleon, Drag Queen outfit like someone said... similar to one of her birthday parties when she had a heart eye patch and victorian hair, maybe 2013? 

I also think there was a see through screen between M and the audience for a little bit. I think the see through screen comes up when the strings of GC start. 

10 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Would you say the show would translate well on film? Wondering if you think she will tape it or not. What are your thoughts about that?

Thats hard to say. I would think so. I could see it filmed in a different way. It's very artsy. And alot of projections that are very precise. The set list was very Reinvention, where there wasn't much tying it together. But the stage changes and the lights change and its another world. 

10 hours ago, mlhaa said:

interested in the rows nearer the front, was it a ob scene of people rushing towards the stage or does everyone stay / or is forced, to keep to their row?

Everyone stayed until Like a Prayer... She touched some front row people and then all the hooligans rushed the stage. 

16 hours ago, Enrico said:

1) The Polaroid selfie is SOLD, not given? That bitch should sing Material girl

2) Were people standing?

3) Official cameras?

4) Are the batukadeiras in section 2 only? And string section? Or are the instruments including grand piano always on stage?

5) Are LAP and I rise intended as encores like the ones in BAT and GS?

Sorry im hijacking this thread. Just trying to answer everyones questions. :angel:

1. yes.. but I seriously doubt Rosie "bought" it.

2. I stood the entire night. IDGAF Other people sat for parts of the show. 

3. Didn't see any. 

4. Batukaderas make appearances throughout. You've probably seen them in Like a Prayer at the end. Cute lil tidbit: I caught a backup singer nudging one of the oldest Batukaderas so she could tell which way to move back and forth with everyone else. 

5. LAP is normal... I Rise is the only encore. 

9 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

@RUADJAIWhat did you think of the remixes of the songs? I personally adored all of them, probably my favorite version of Human Nature to date! Thanks again for recording it!

Listening back now. I do remember Future being equally cool and bit sluggish toward the end. 

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Listening back now. I do remember Future being equally cool and bit sluggish toward the end. 

Does this show feel "expensive" like old Madonna tour production? I never got that vibe from Rebel Heart. That was the first tour of her's where I was a little disappointed in the show. 

How was the artistic value of the show? 

What were your favorite performance(s) / why?

I absolutely love everything about this tour except for the cheapy merch. The tees look awful to me. I can get most of them made here for a lot less than $20. I mean no disrespect but they're so... simple in the worst way. 

I hope people keep unyondring their phones to get us more bootlegs. I love it. Thank you. 

The setlist is out of this world. 

25 minutes ago, artlover said:

I absolutely love everything about this tour except for the cheapy merch. The tees look awful to me. I can get most of them made here for a lot less than $20. I mean no disrespect but they're so... simple in the worst way. 

I hope people keep unyondring their phones to get us more bootlegs. I love it. Thank you. 

The setlist is out of this world. 

The merchandise at the Pop Up is soooooo much better. I hope they open it again for more of the NYC dates. I'd rather buy stuff there. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic