Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

I remember that time when Broadway legend Patti Lupone (a.k.a. the original american Evita) took the phone off of an attendant's hand and just gave it back once the curtains went down. That's edgy, but I really think it's disrespectful not to look at the artist. It's distracting. And why's that need of filming an ENTIRE concert? You watch it through the screen, so there wouldn't be no need to buy any ticket! 

1 minute ago, Zaktkoons said:

Can you even imagine how hard it is to focus with a flash shining in your eyes? I can't stand it how some will literally turn on their flash while filming. Like wtf

Not to mention how pointless it looks like. Why bother buying an expensive ticket if you're not gonna enjoy it? 

4 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Ikr. I've never taken more than a couple small pics and videos at concerts, and can easily EASILY live without it. 

I take pics and film a little too. What's the point of having that much of technology if not to use it? We can't let it REPLACE the cool things of life. 

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

@artlover seems the setlist was the same and the Polaroid gag is going to be like the Rebel Heart banana one, last night it was sold to Andy Cohen

She's losing a marvelous chance of polaroiding herself with a fan every night for free. I guess Material Girl is alive and in full glory!

18 minutes ago, stefo said:

Finally a good pic of the stage structure

70631913_2550682848311002_88961101618531

Ok. So it definitely doesn't stay like that. And there's definitely more that you cant see. Theres doors and openings in all of those stairs pieces. Every single inch of every part of the stage is used. 

The projections are so precise that something will be projected on the stairs and something different on the wall behind the stairs with no overlap. You can imagine with the stage props moving every song how complex this can be. 

12 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Ok. So it definitely doesn't stay like that. And there's definitely more that you cant see. Theres doors and openings in all of those stairs pieces. Every single inch of every part of the stage is used. 

The projections are so precise that something will be projected on the stairs and something different on the wall behind the stairs with no overlap. You can imagine with the stage props moving every song how complex this can be. 

does that white curtain hanging down act as a screen to project on ! did you see any new footage madonna may have filmed for the show ..

29 minutes ago, mark perry said:

does that white curtain hanging down act as a screen to project on ! did you see any new footage madonna may have filmed for the show ..

Those are used for projections yes. I think the wall on the upper stairs is permanent. The lower stairs are used in other parts without the upper part. So the curtain is used to fill in the wall I suppose.  In fact theres like 6 lower stairs fragments at one point in Extreme Occident where musicians and Madonna are all floating around on them all over the stage. 

At the moment I dont remember any "Madonna" footage. But my memory is foggy. Pictures like this wake up certain parts of my brain. Obviously Lola footage was new. If I think of any more Ill let you know. 

6 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Those are used for projections yes. I think the wall on the upper stairs is permanent. The lower stairs are used in other parts without the upper part. So the curtain is used to fill in the wall I suppose.  In fact theres like 6 lower stairs fragments at one point in Extreme Occident where musicians and Madonna are all floating around on them all over the stage. 

At the moment I dont remember any "Madonna" footage. But my memory is foggy. Pictures like this wake up certain parts of my brain. Obviously Lola footage was new. If I think of any more Ill let you know. 

madonna is queen of stairs after the brit awards ....no fear ...taking them on full throttle ...

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic