Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

3 hours ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

Just as she has the right to want a mobile-free show, we also have the right to have an audio of the show.
WE ARE BIG and we have the right to do what we like, I think it's a very selfish posting on your part.
People with their money do what they want.
The entrance is high cost, the show seems POOR and on top of it she wants us not to have a MINIMUM REMEMBER

it seems that the years do not come alone

Welcome to planet earth, when did you arrive? 

10 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I love the fact that there are no pics or videos of the show ! It gives a real mystery feel to it and it has so much more beauty to it. 

Yet, if there was photos and videos you'll be lapping it up. 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Ok sad news guys: apparently last night, if there was press in the audience, they were not allowed to take pictures. A guy from another forum who went to see the show did not see any photographer ... I'm starting to think she is gonna try to keep it all sealed for a very long time.

So she can flog off the tour video or produce a live stream version of it in cinemas around the world (IF live stream was the case yeah I can understand her position). Yet having no press photos is just blatantly weird. If anything it's the photos of theatre and musical performances which help sell the tour. Even back in the Victorian era they had sketches of performances in the press. 

Edited by Ashley (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, Ashley Nichols said:

Yet, if there was photos and videos you'll be lapping it up. 

Don't speak for myself thank you. You have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to what i like and what i don't. You're not happy with the 'No camera' rule, your opinion your right, but don't try to throw your opinion down other people's throat.

7 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Don't speak for myself thank you. You have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to what i like and what i don't. You're not happy with the 'No camera' rule, your opinion your right, but don't try to throw your opinion down other people's throat.

Sorry. You're really (I mean REALLY) easy to read. 

I'm really neutral with the no camera rule personally. I just think it's foolish given the M's large fanbase who can't get to the concerts because of cost or she's not touring their city or country. 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

My brave comment which she will never read:

Screenshot_20190920-083012_Gallery.jpg

Having said that, I don't think we can say we have the right to film or recorded. The have the right to forbid recordings. Still, they have to give the audience something back: promo pictures, promo videos, tour book, punctuality.

What is she talking about? Don't we only have one picture and one tiny video where we can barely see anything? I understand what she's saying and I respect her wishes, but fans will be fans. Fan culture that has always existed is not gonna change overnight. :bothered:I think it's awesome that we don't get everything and that the show is still largely mysterious to most of us, but if we didn't have the crumbs we've gotten, then i would be really sad about not being able to see this tour. At least, for the rich people in the front row, it will be completely new and they won't have those low quality recordings that we are surviving on lmao, since i doubt they care that much to be browsing all over the internet for the tiny amount of Madame X Tour material we have so far. 

4 hours ago, GodControl said:

Third show in a row done! 

The eye is the best camera... being in the present...

All sounds like M is imparting Kabbalah teachings on her audience and fans. 

If you watch a few of the rehearsal videos where she's stretching in her dressing room you can see she has a full set of the Zohar in a bookshelf. 

Truly the worst tour she has ever done. I'm shocked she was able to do something that is even worse than the Rebel Heart Tour. I'm shocked at the sheer mess that is the setlist. I wouldn't want to pay a shit ton of money to hear Madonna tell jokes and talk more than actually singing.

That Welcome to My Worst Tour thing and the cover songs are a total waste of time. Papa Don't Preach is even shorter than the MDNA Tour Version, Vogue & Human Nature are just beefed up album versions and there just barely any surprises in the setlist. It's trash from beginning to end. Where are Easy Ride, X-Static Process and Rescue Me?

23 minutes ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Truly the worst tour she has ever done. I'm shocked she was able to do something that is even worse than the Rebel Heart Tour. I'm shocked at the sheer mess that is the setlist. I wouldn't want to pay a shit ton of money to hear Madonna tell jokes and talk more than actually singing.

That Welcome to My Worst Tour thing and the cover songs are a total waste of time. Papa Don't Preach is even shorter than the MDNA Tour Version, Vogue & Human Nature are just beefed up album versions and there just barely any surprises in the setlist. It's trash from beginning to end. Where are Easy Ride, X-Static Process and Rescue Me?

Man she's right to try and make her fans less entitled. Don't like it, don't support it. 

49 minutes ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

really 

47 minutes ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Oh my god we didnt see anything and you are just freaking out. 

Anyway she is human, she can’t do blond ambition for ever. She’s 61 and tried to experimental new things, at least we can give her credits for that? Of course not.

21 minutes ago, ron92 said:

Oh my god we didnt see anything and you are just freaking out. 

Anyway she is human, she can’t do blond ambition for ever. She’s 61 and tried to experimental new things, at least we can give her credits for that? Of course not.

i know right portugal inspired the album and people are shocked the concert has themes of portugal lol ...and tbh i love the welcome to my fado audio ...

Edited by mark perry (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, mark perry said:

i know right portugal inspired the album and people are shocked the concert has themes of portugal lol ...and tbh i love the welcome to my fado audio ...

Madonna has been accused over the last decade of cultural appropriation. I think the diverse artists she collaborates with appreciate their work and artistry reaching a very wide global audience, yet does she do them and their music any real service?

1 hour ago, Ashley Nichols said:

Sorry. You're really (I mean REALLY) easy to read. 

I'm really neutral with the no camera rule personally. I just think it's foolish given the M's large fanbase who can't get to the concerts because of cost or she's not touring their city or country. 

I'm not attending that tour and i like the "No camera" rule. I'm 37 yo so i've been growing up in a time where you had to wait to buy the VHS tape of a show to discover it, exept a few shots press in the magazines (M herself has already shared two pics from the show on her Instagram account) so yes, it brings me back to a time where things had more charm and appeal and if the world would go back to that time where mobiles where just able to make a call and a text msg and nothing more i would be more than happy. I like technology but within reason and not when it kills some reality charm. I've always complained about people watching a show througb their phones or camera's lensed instead of their real eyes and get memories they'll keep until their last breath, so yeah, i cpuldn't be happier with her decision !

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic