Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

5 hours ago, Fighter said:

Fans could cut down the insults, the tantrums and the entitlement and still have criticisms of her and the show. IDK why we gotta be so extreme....

Omg can you stop? You're the admin of a god damn Madonna forum!!! Stop being so sensitive towards people criticizing the show. People have a right to be disappointed and express that opinion. This ain't Nazi Germany. You gotta be able to handle it.

2 minutes ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Omg can you stop? You're the admin of a god damn Madonna forum!!! Stop being so sensitive towards people criticizing the show. People have a right to be disappointed and express that opinion. This ain't Nazi Germany. You gotta be able to handle it.

You've been lashing out since Medellin came out and insulting everybody here over and over for disagreeing with your opinions, as well as constantly disrespecting Madonna. Your behavior is not normal. 

16 minutes ago, Fighter said:

You've been lashing out since Medellin came out and insulting everybody here over and over for disagreeing with your opinions, as well as constantly disrespecting Madonna. Your behavior is not normal. 

Insulting? Please show me examples. I don't throw out personal insults, especially not on forums. Saying that someone is easily pleased is not an insult, dear. But like I said, on a forum you will have to deal with differing opinions. 

Insulting? Please show me examples. I don't throw out personal insults, especially not on forums. Saying that someone is easily pleased is not an insult, dear. But like I said, on a forum you will have to deal with differing opinions. 

I already gave you a warning this year, next is a ban. Please step back before I have to do that. 

11 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I already gave you a warning this year, next is a ban. Please step back before I have to do that. 

"Ass-licking" means that you like everything a certain person does regardless of it being good or not. It's an expression, not an insult. Aside from that, I have not insulted anyone personally or directly. I will calm down a bit but I am not going to let you claim I insulted anyone when that is simply the case. All I'm asking you is to stop taking criticism towards Madonna so personally. Nit everyone has to like everything she does and she has quite frankly been disappointing me ever since the Rebel Heart Tour and it has become very hard for me to look forward to things she has planned. I invest a lot of time and money into collecting her. It's very disappointing to see her ignore her fans and be this self-serving and arrogant especially towards her catalogue.

Do you catch my drift?

"Ass-licking" means that you like everything a certain person does regardless of it being good or not. It's an expression, not an insult. Aside from that, I have not insulted anyone personally or directly. I will calm down a bit but I am not going to let you claim I insulted anyone when that is simply the case. All I'm asking you is to stop taking criticism towards Madonna so personally. Nit everyone has to like everything she does and she has quite frankly been disappointing me ever since the Rebel Heart Tour and it has become very hard for me to look forward to things she has planned. I invest a lot of time and money into collecting her. It's very disappointing to see her ignore her fans and be this self-serving and arrogant especially towards her catalogue.

Do you catch my drift?

All i'm asking is that you stop being disrespectful towards other users and Madonna. Most of your posts are aggressive, it is unpleasant to read. It is not our fault that you don't like whatever it is you don't like, you're talking to people, not screaming into a void.

10 minutes ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Do you catch my drift?

Madonna likes to move forward rather than look back ..its not time for her to be nostalgic yet i wonder if she will ever to be honest - the reinvention tour is the closest we will get to a greatest hits tour 

10 minutes ago, mark perry said:

Madonna likes to move forward rather than look back ..its not time for her to be nostalgic yet i wonder if she will ever to be honest - the reinvention tour is the closest we will get to a greatest hits tour 

I don't know how many more times I have to make this clear:

NO ONE INCLUDING ME IS ASKING FOR A GREATEST HITS TOUR!

I personally am simply asking for her to stop doing the same 7 or 8 old songs every time she goes on tour. I'm asking her to change it up and give us a nice 50-50% balance on her concerts. Madame X is a very polarizing album. There are a lot of people who like it and a lot of people who strongly dislike it. This wasn't the album to deliver a 90% new album 10% old songs (most of which she has done numerous times in the past) setlist.

She has a HUGE catalogue of singles and album tracks, many of which are well known but she always picks songs out of the same 15 songs pool and rarely ever does anything outside of those. She's 60 years old and people are still waiting for her to do certain songs live on tour but she keeps doing the same ones over and over again. It's a shame because she won't be alive or active long enough to actually ever perform some of those other songs live with a new arrangement.

47 minutes ago, mark perry said:

Actually an intimate theatre tour of her ballads and more down tempo music would have been better. I.e. Something to Remember.

She don’t want to do, so enough. Put all this sh.. on her only because she don’t want to sing some her songs (probably she has her reasons) don’t make us more smart. I simply say that if we don’t see the show we can only disagree about the setlist, and choose not to go. But all this opinions based on nothing are boring and useless.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/like-a-mirror-of-each-other/?fbclid=IwAR35W1Vbr20kuNjYNp8TNUiaW9OWS2ee5Otdvq1cYvhod9kOJj6pqKkS4Ng

Very interesting: 

Choreographer Damien Jalet describes the creative idea of the Frozen choreography in hommage to one of M's artistic mother, Martha Graham: "Through the song Lola evolves from a close, inward static position to free, twirling movements around her mother, like an energy coming out of her, finding freedom and emancipation though her moves. Madonna was studying modern dance at the current age of Lola. The two in some moments are like a mirror of each other."

I initially got the impression that it was a lazy tour. She wanted to do something intimate, highlighting the sound and voice, but through the leaked videos she simply sings over a pre-recorded base, identifies the version she contains on the album most of the time. It is not a visual tour, it is not a vocal and instrumental tour, it is not an exactly beautiful or technological tour, the only differentiation from the other tours is that it is that you get close to her, but it lacks entertainment content. Of course my opinion is kind of ignorant since I didn't go to the concert, but it's the opinion of a person who visually consumes the tours that she performs.

42 minutes ago, ron92 said:

She don’t want to do, so enough. Put all this sh.. on her only because she don’t want to sing some her songs (probably she has her reasons) don’t make us more smart. I simply say that if we don’t see the show we can only disagree about the setlist, and choose not to go. But all this opinions based on nothing are boring and useless.

And as someone else said her voice has changed, so she probably can't sing a lot of her catalogue as she used to. 

17 hours ago, LookingforJersey said:

One side-note, as one of Madonna's older fans, I can attest to the fact that the old ones are the WORST (and should know better). 

That statement assumes that there are young Madonna fans.  There aren't...

Unless you assume that 30's are the "young" ones and the 50-60's are the older ones.

But, regardless, there ain't any young Madonna fans...and there certainly aren't any new ones.

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

Constantly disrespecting Madonna?  Last I checked, she's not a member of this forum.
This whole "worshiping at the alter of Madonna" is (with all due respect) repulsive, quite frankly.

Edited by digitalfreaknyc (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Well...some people are easy to please. I hope she changes everything because this tour remains a shit fest. 

2 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

I'm so done with your hateful, disrespectful rotten behaviour, you are going to be banned and I can't wait for it. U've finished shit smearing the other Madonna forum with your miserable posts, raining down on everybody's parade, and just being downright nasty and if you think you are going to turn this place toxic and into yet another enviroment for you to piss on, you have another thing coming. By the way do you have a double account here? because you post EXACTLY like digitalfreaknyc does on the other forum. And I see he likes ALL of your posts here too lmao.

9 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

That statement assumes that there are young Madonna fans.  There aren't...

Unless you assume that 30's are the "young" ones and the 50-60's are the older ones.

But, regardless, there ain't any young Madonna fans...and there certainly aren't any new ones.

Constantly disrespecting Madonna?  Last I checked, she's not a member of this forum.
This whole "worshiping at the alter of Madonna" is (with all due respect) repulsive, quite frankly.

Oh look who it is, you came here too. Good thing is here you don't have an admin who is going to back you up and tolerate your obnoxious behavior.

Please, for the sake of all, let's try to get everyone back in a more peaceful atmosphere.

I have to admit I'm absolutely not without sin, and I'm one of those who is not always  100% with Madonna for her artistic choices, but let's remember that sometimes, expressing our opinions in a very fervent way, we can be very harmful for the air that we all breath on this forum, for its life, and for all of us who would never want it closed again. 

One of the reasons why Fighter decided to close the forum in June was the toxic climate that had arisen among users. 

During the months in which MadonnaInfinity was closed, we all hoped that MadonnaInfinity would come back to life, but when we lost all hopes Fighter surprised us and welcomed us back to HIS home. But it's HIS home, we have not to forget this, and we have to respect what he asked us and remember that we are here without paying a price. 

We can express a critical opinion, but without fury.

I don't say this because I've never sinned, but it's exactly the opposte.

We have to learn from mistakes, and try to make this forum a better place. 

As far as I'm concerned, I have to apologize with everybody  who felt offended for the few times in which, before the forum was closed, I expressed my opinion in an ironic way that was nice only for me... but was not  and made me look very unpleasant. 

9 minutes ago, IconicQueen said:

Oh look who it is, you came here too. Good thing is here you don't have an admin who is going to back you up and tolerate your obnoxious behavior.

Came here?  I've been here longer than you have...

And feel free to continue to call me names and insult me.  Let's see who gets banned first.

Edited by digitalfreaknyc (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

Please, for the sake of all, let's try to get everyone back in a more peaceful atmosphere

That's like asking the BAT dancers to play nice. Good luck. :Madonna042:

luis_504.jpg

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic