Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

3 hours ago, Rupert76 said:

In any case, the title  "Madonna dreams of San Carlo" seems a little bit exaggerated. 

At most it would be correct to write "The San Carlo theatre dreams of Madonna"...

Maybe it's only a press mistake 

It's just a play on words from La Isla Bonita...

9 minutes ago, mark perry said:

i take it this is the costume the fans who have seen it do not like ..its ok .very strange not very sexy is it lol

I'm not gonna lie when we saw it teased, I thought it was just a silhouette of one and they were testing it to see if she could still move around in it. :rip: I was still thinking that until I saw this video today.

3 hours ago, Angelo said:

It seems that this is what she said on stage last night

”MADONNA: People complain that I sing too many new songs. This show is called "The Madame X Tour", not "Madonna is dead as an artist and sings only old songs Tour".

if it’s true I FUCKING LOVE HER ????????????

I hope she will write the same exact words on Instagram ❤️

Maybe I'm going against the tide, but I'd prefer all the Madame X songs to be performed rather than the old ones.

I'm deeply in love with all the songs on the new album, expecially those with a Latin / Ethnic or Middle Eastern sound. 

I really love also "Sodade" that is in the Madame X tour setlist. It would be nice if it would have been included on the album. I hope we can get at least a studio version one day... 

The only songs that are not among my favorites are just Medellin and Future, although I must admit that after listening to them hundreds of times I no longer have those tummy aches that I initially felt... 

12 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

I'm not gonna lie when we saw it teased, I thought it was just a silhouette of one and they were testing it to see if she could still move around in it. :rip: I was still thinking that until I saw this video today.

looks like a rag id have to see it with the hat before i make a final judgement lol 

3 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I agree. Even the autotune sounds super live. Revolver MDNA Tour was questionable, but it's definitely not Nobody Knows Me or Vogue Reinvention Tour kind of deal. 

the backing track is loud on crazy i think its like almost all backing track ..sounds too like the studio song to be completely live ...

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic